An Odd Dream

Sora's POV

I was waiting for Aang to come out of the meeting with the monks, but when he came out he looked distracted.

"Aang what's wrong?" I asked my best friend.

"I'm the Avatar." he said sounding upset.

"Aaaand?" I said.

"All of the kids think that I would have an unfair advantage so they don't want to play with me." he said.

"Well I don't care if you're the Avatar or not. You are my best friend and I will never abandon you." I said. He hugs me and I blushed a bit.

"Thank you Sora." he said.

~Time Skip in dream ~

I woke up in rush. I heard Gyatso say "storm," I looked outside and saw that Appa was gone. "Aang!" I yelled. Kita hopped onto my shoulder as I rushed to Aang's room.

"Aang where are you?!" I yelled. I saw a note on his bed. When I read the note I felt distraught. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. Gyatso found me clutching the note in my fist.

"Come child, we must be ready to defend ourselves. The Fire Nation will try to attack the Air Temples." Gyatso said. I allowed him to lead me away from the room. After that I was training harder than before, but they managed to ambush us. When they caught me I sadly looked back home and thought about all the good times I had. Then I thought about Aang and how much I loved him. I felt so mad that the Fire Nation were attacking my beloved home. I felt a great surge of energy that my tattoos started to glow, then I woke up.