Where Am I ?

Sora's POV

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room, then I remembered the Elephant Koi fish. Weren't Aang and I riding them? My head was still spinning I made my way to the room where Aang, Katara, and Sokka were in. Aang and Katara were eating while Sokka was complaining about being beat up by a bunch of girls.

"They just caught me off guard." He stated.

"Right..." Katara says.

"And then they kicked your butt." I said surprising everyone.

"Sora you're up!" Aang said. He hugs me and I blush.

"Yeah I am." I said laughing because Aang was spinning me around.

"So Sokka how did it feel to get beat up by a bunch of girls?" I asked Sokka turning to look at him.

"Embarrassing. " He mumbled.

"Aww he's just in denial." Katara said.

"Hmm, maybe Suki could help you. I could train with you too." I said trying to cheer Sokka up.

"Really? Great." He said.

~Time Skip ~

"Okay this is not what I meant." he grumbled while wearing an outfit that looks a little bit like a komodo dress. When the girls asked me if I wanted one I politely declined the offer. Then Aang passed by,"Hey Sora, hey Sokka nice dress." Aang said. I laughed Aang's comment and I think that just made Sokka feel worse.

"In all honesty Sokka I think you look lovely in the dress." I said then turned to Suki and asked, "Don't you agree Suki?"

"Of course I think you look absolutely lovely." Suki said trying to keep a straight face, but that didn't last long and she ended up laughing with the rest of the girls.

"Not funny," Sokka snapped then he turned to me, "and you're not really helping either Sora."

"What did I do wrong?" I asked. "I mean all I did was comment you on your dress."

"When I see Aang again I am going to kill him for bring it up." Sokka muttered walking away from me.

"You look even better walking away." I shouted to him. He turned back around and glared at me. I started laughing then turned towards the girls, "So are we going to start training?"