Sleep

Sora's POV

I woke up and I was looking up at the sky. Where was I? What happened? I remember falling off a Fire nation ship hitting the water but after. Just blank. I felt Kita snuggle into my neck. I giggled but I saw Appa there. "Appa?" I said happily. Appa was Aang's bison! I was happy but then I remember Aang left without saying goodbye to me. I teared up a little. My best friend in the world left me. Alone. Suddenly Appa licked me and I was standing up. I giggled again, using my head to pet him. My arms were still trapped in this stupid chain. I kept giggling because because Appa kept licking me. I suddenly felt like someone was watching me so I tensed. "Sora?" I would know that voice anywhere. "Aang?" I said, turning around. I saw him. He looked exactly the same since I saw him. "Sora!" He yelled running at me. "Aang!" I said running at him. He reached me and gave me the biggest hug ever. I started to tear up again so I hid my head in his chest. "I would hug you back but I kinda don't have my arms available." I joked. He laughed and I couldn't be happier. "OH I JUST REMEMBERED!" I yelled. I pushed him back. "Common we have to tell Gyatso. He would be so happy!" I said running forward. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "He's gone." Aang whispered. I stopped. No. Gyatso was strong. He never would leave me. "No." I whispered. I felt hot tears cover my cheeks. "He can't leave me too!" I yelled. I wiggled out of Aang's grip and I ran into the temple. I ran all the way to the sealed door. I blew air into the lock and ran in. I tripped over a rock and landed face first. I looked up and saw Gyatso. In skeleton form. "No..." I started to sob more. "No! GYATSO! DON'T LEAVE ME TOO! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR PRANKING ME! PLEASE! Please..." I just laid on the floor and sobbed. I heard three pair of feet run in but I didn't care. I still sobbed. I felt Aang pick me up bridal style. I cried into his chest. Kita curled up into my lap and I felt the darkness take over.

Aang's POV

I carried Sora to Appa. I jumped up and I set Sora down. She was fast asleep tears still coming out. I sighed and helped Sokka and Katara up. Sokka was caring our gliders and Katara was holding Kita and Momo. "Appa, yip yip." I said sadly. A few minutes passed before Sokka spoke up."What was that about?" Sokka said. I knew he didn't mean it harshly but it still hurt. I sighed. "Me and Sora were so close to Gyatso. Sora more than me. Her parents abandoned her when she was just a baby so Gyatso looked after her. He actually introduced us." I smiled fondly  at the memory. "Gyatso was like everyone's dad but he was connected to Sora. That's why when I saw him dead, I was so sad and mad but then I thought the same and Sora. What if she was gone too?" I sighed again. Katara was the next to ask. "How did you know it was her in the ice?" I looked straight ahead. "I didn't. Well not really. Sora was so close with us, me and Appa, that I guess it was just an instinct. I bet you guys feel it." They just shook their heads. I shrugged my shoulders. I guess it's just a best friend thing. I yawned. "Do you want me to take over?" Katara asked. I nodded and handed her the reins. I turned and saw Sora fast asleep She looked so uncomfortable with that huge shackle around her waist. Kita was snugged into her hair and Momo was snuggled next to Kita. I lied down next to Sora. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Sokka's POV

I watched Aang and Sora cuddle next to each other. Aang wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. It was so cold out here. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around them. I smiled they were so adorable together. I heard Katara scoff behind me. I looked up at her and she looked annoyed. "What's wrong Katara?"
"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine."
"Ya right. I know that face."
"What face?"
"That face. Something is annoying you." She just looked at Aang and Sora snuggled together.
"This bothers you?"
She stiffened. "What are you talking about?"
"Seriously Katara I'm your brother. Tell me."
She sighed. "I don't like her." She said pointing at Sora.
"Why?" Sora seemed so happy. What's wrong with that.
"I don't know. Something just seems wrong."
"I'm not getting that feeling."
"Maybe, mine is better." I just laughed. She shot me a death glare and it suddenly hit me.
"Your jealous!" Her eyes went huge and looked at me. I smirked.
"Admit it. You like Aang."
"No I don't." I needed her to admit it. I got it!
"Don't they look adorable together?" She looked behind and frowned.
"Yes..." What? She admitted it.
"I hope they grow old together." I could feel the jealousy come off her. I smirked. "Admit it and I'll stop teasing."
She huffed. "Fine."
"I knew it!" I shouted but covered my mouth. Sora moved a little but was still asleep.
"Don't tell anyone okay, Sokka." I nodded. She looked forward again. Eventually I fell asleep.