Omashu part 1

Sorry my dear readers from around the world, I've been having a hard time trying to find time to write this story, now I shall try to update when I can. And here's the moment you've all been waiting for...... THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! Also check this picture out, its Meelo from Legends Of Korra. Also I might be making a sequel to this story. Korra's true love will be a triplet, his two sisters will be paired with Mako and Bolin, cause I don't want them to be alone.

                                                                           Sora's POV

I was lying on my back looking up at the clouds when Aang landed Appa. I looked up and I saw a familiar kingdom. "Wait are we going to where I think we're going?" I ask. "Yep." Aang says. "What are you both talking about?" Sokka asks. "Well before we were frozen for a hundred years and before we found out Aang was the Avatar, we used to come here to Omashu to visit our friend Bumi." I say. "Yeah and Omashu is the friendliest city ever." Aang says. Katara looks at the city gates and sees a guard knock a cart full of cabbages over the side. "Nooo! MY CABBAGES!" the cabbage seller cries. "Yeah, real friendly." she says.~ Time Skip~ Sokka and Katara had us wear a disguise made of Appa's fur. Kita was hiding in a bag that Suki gave me before we left Kyoshi Island and Momo was hiding in Aang's 'hair'. "Great, now you both look like our grandparents." Sokka says. "Well Aang and Sora are both 112 years old." Katara says. I could clearly see that Aang was enjoying acting like an old person. When we approached the guard he asked us who we were. Aang said his name was Bonzoo Pippenpadlopsicopolis the Third. And I was his wife, Ava Pippenpadlopsicopolis, and that Katara and Sokka were our grandkids. Katara said her name was June Pippenpadlopsicopolis. The guard made Sokka carry mine and Aang's bags. "Well here we are the great city of Omashu." I say. "Wow this place is amazing!" Katara says. Sokka's mouth hung open. "They have building that don't melt." he says in awe. "Well they are made of rock. Ohmashu is one of the second biggest areas of the Earth Kingdom. Ba Sing Se is the largest. I would like to visit Ba Sing Se someday." I say smiling a bit. "We used to come here to visit our friend Bumi, he used to have the craziest ideas." Aang says. ~Flashback~ Aang and Sora were standing in front of the mail delivery slide system. A boy with crazy hair and an even crazier grin walks up to them. "Look around you, what do you see?" he asks. "The mail system?" Sora says. "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you've got to imagine the possibilities. I see the World's Greatest Slide!" Bumi says. "Bumi you're a mad genius." Aang says as Sora was giggling.~Flashback ends~ "
Aang had managed to convince Katara and Sokka to ride the mail delivery system with us.

~Time Skip because I can't remember what happened when they went down the mail system~
We were brought to the King of Ohmashu, an old man who seemed somewhat familiar to me. The cabbage man was saying that we should have our heads cut off, one for each cabbage. The King kept on staring at me and Aang, which made me feel nervous. "Sir,  what do you want us to do with them?" the guard asked. "Throw them...... A feast!" the king says.
So sorry for cutting this chapter short and for not updating in a long long time. Please forgive me. The next chapter will come out very soon.