Odd treasure

I watched as Aang was chased by fangirls chuckling to myself I decided to take a walk into the forest. A few minutes pass and then I felt a tugging sensation in my gut. I looked at a old looking path full of weeds and tall grass. I headed down the path and stop at the mouth of a cave. I headed into the cave. It was filled with glowing blue gems on the roof. I then hear creepy voices flow around me. 'Find the treasure.' 'Destiny to be fulfilled.' 'Avatar needs you. Find your powers.' 'Stolen treasure is to be found again.' Then I come to a huge room. I saw a giant table with a small jewelry box. I airbend myself onto the table then I grab the box and open it. Inside it was a charm like the one Aang gave me on my eleventh birthday, but this one had the Water Tribes symbol on it not the Air Nomads. I wonder why I found this, I started to feel dizzy and then I fell to the floor. When I sat up I saw that I was still in the cave so I knew that it wasn't just a dream. I stood up and started walking out of the cave towards the village. I wanted to know why I found this charm and what it means. Only thing I can tell is that it will be very important in the future.

OOOOHHH Cliffhanger. So is the charm good or bad? Till next time my Cupcakes.

Thought I would add some more to this chapter because it's so short.