Ohmashu part 2

Hey everyone! So let me rant to you guys about something before I start the Chapter you've all been waiting for. A few days ago I noticed  that when I tried to follow an author on this website that they limit the number of people you can follow. I believe that you can follow about 1,000 people and you can only have 50 reading lists that have a limit of 200 books per list. Any ways I've another profile so I can continue writing stories just in case if there's a limit on the number of books you can write, can't be too sure about  limits. My new profile name is NewMoonAvatar. Oh, and good news, I've began to think about writing reader insert stories. You've probably noticed that all of my stories have OCs of my own creation in them(This story was not mine at first, the original writer of this story wrote this on Quotev and after a while of her writing this she gave it up for adoption. Luckily she gave it to me, and I decided to put it on Wattpad for all of you wonderful people to read <3. You all have been so wonderful to me by continuing to follow,vote, and adding this story when I've been on the long and annoying hiatus. I love you guys!) And I've felt as though I should make some reader inserts myself. I already have some ideas for the reader insert stories,they're mostly anime crossovers though(Please don't hate me, I'm an Otaku). Stories are listed at the end of the chapter. Please vote for which story you want me to publish first. And if you have any story requests please tell me. I shall announce the winning story in the next chapter before the story starts. Now on with the story!

We were taken to a huge banquet table with a lot of food on it. Sokka was scarfing down his food but me, Aang, and Katara had barely touched our food. The king kept on staring at me and Aang, making me feel uncomfortable. What if this was all a trick? "So where are you two from?" the king asks me and Aang. "Uh, Kangaroo Island." Aang says. "Hmm, I hear that place is really hopping!" the king jokes. Me and Katara let out a nervous giggle. Sokka,on the other hand,laughed very loudly. "HA HA! Very Hopping!" Sokka says loudly while laughing. The king walked up behind me and Aang. "So, how do you two like your meat?" the king asks. "It's fine I guess." I say quietly, feeling a bit scared. "I don't eat meat." Aang says. "Hmm, that's too bad." the king says walking back to his seat. Suddenly he threw two pieces of meat at me and Aang. Out of reflex me and Aang used air bending to keep it from hitting our faces. "AH HA! It seems that we have two Air Bender in our presence. And not just any Air Benders. they're the Avatars." the king says, sounding almost happy, but still crazy at the same time. Aang stood up. "Alright you caught us. I'm the Avatar, doing my Avatar thing." Aang says. I knew he was improvising so I played along. I ducked under the table acting like I was looking for something. "No Fire Benders under here." I says. "Anyways, we'll be leaving. Good job keeping everybody safe." Aang says. I held Sokka's hand as we tried to leave but a guard stopped us.(Sorry, I can't remember the rest of this part. If you do, please message or comment. I'll then update this chapter.) Me, Aang, Katara, and Sokka were put in 'The dungeon that was once bad but is newly refurbished' I had started to feel tired after a bit so I laid down and fell asleep.  ~Time Skip~

When I had woken up I saw that I was in a huge library. I got up and walked around. Being a bit of an avid reader I used Air Bending to get a scroll from one of the high shelves. I blew the dust off of the scroll and opened it. I saw that it was about the Avatar. The scroll showed a picture of a man and a woman. The woman was very beautiful, but I felt as thought I knew her. Suddenly two names came to me. "Wan and Mei Fieng." I say to myself softly. After a bit more studying I had come across something about my charms, but the text was so old that many of the words were faded so much that I couldn't read it all. From what I could read, every new Avatar had a Soul mate that helps them keep the peace between the four nations. The soul mate had to find something to help them help the Avatar keep the peace.

 Closing the scroll, I had noticed a dusty old box in the place where I had found the scroll. Blowing the dust off of the box I saw that it had beautiful green designs of the Earth. Opening the box I saw a beautiful green charm with the Earth kingdom symbol on it. I had a feeling that it belonged to me. I then put the charm on my necklace when suddenly the other charms began to glow like they did on Kyoshi Island. The Earth Kingdom charm glowed forest green. "What does this mean?" I say out loud to myself after the grey, blue and green glow had faded from the charms on my necklace. "So, I see that you found what you needed Sora." I hear someone say. I turn around and I see the King. "H-how do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask. "Don't you recognize me Sora? After all I was the one who told you and Aang to see the world a bit differently." the king says. My eyes widened in surprise. "Bumi! I missed you so much!" I say hugging my old friend. "It's been years Sora. You haven't changed a bit, literally." Bumi says. "Why didn't you tell us who you were?" I ask. "Because it's really fun to mess with people. Anyways, when I saw you and Aang, I knew that you needed to find this for yourself it will become very important later on." Bumi says. "Where's Aang?" I ask. "He should be figuring out my name right about now. Come along Sora." Bumi says. I giggle and I follow him to where Aang was. I saw that Katara and Sokka were covered in Geomite(Is that right?)A.K.A rock candy. "Sora!" Aang, Katara, and Sokka say when they saw me. "So, young Avatar, have you figured out the answer?" Bumi says. "Well, it was hard at first, then I realized that every challenge I had to think differently than I usually do. Bumi you're a mad genius." Aang says as we hug our old friend. "Um, I hate to break up this touchy moment but we're gonna be encased in crystal soon." Sokka says. Bumi hits the blue and pink crystals encasing Katara and Sokka. "Geomite is rock candy you know." Bumi says eating the candy. We soon say out goodbyes and flew out of Ohmashu on Appa. Bumi said that he hope when the time comes for Aang to face the Fire Lord he hopes that he thinks like a mad genius. Well I know for sure that wherever Aang goes, I'll be right there for him. Every step of the way.

Phew. Another chapter done! I hope you all loved this chapter. The next chapter will have some of Aang's POV from this chapter. I mostly focused on Sora finding her third charm in this one. So sorry! Any ways here's the names of the reader-insert stories you can vote(Meaning please comment on which one of these stories you want to be published first) on:

#1-The Queen's Reaper(Black Butler boys X reader)*You are Soul Eater Evans'  twin sister in this story.

#2-More to you than Meets the Eye(Mastuno brothers X reader)*You are Death The Kid's twin sister in this story.

#3-Killers can love too(Black Butler boys X reader X Creepypasta)*You are a Creepypasta that lives in Slender Mansion.

#4-This is another kind of Alchemy(Edward Elric X Reader X Soul Eater)*You are a special hybrid, you're both weapon and Meister.

Please vote/comment 1,2,3,or 4. Love you my little Cupcakes. Oh, forgot to mention, the story that gets the most votes/comments will be posted on my new account that I mentioned earlier. Okay, love you my little cupcakes!