{Saviour}

"Levi" You whisper as he lays above you his hands holding him up, crashing his plump soft lips onto yours.

Slowly you put your (S/C) arms around his neck as if you wanted to pull him even closer as he hungrily kissed your lips.

The kiss starting to heat up he moves his lips down your cheek, down your neck onto your collarbone.

Biting your lip you hold back the moans that were on the verge of spilling out.

"Your such a stubborn brat sometimes." Levi whispers into your ear sending a slight shiver up your spine as he attacks your neck again but in the process grabbing your butt making you gasp causing a small moan to escape.

Levi smirked against your neck at your moan through his kisses then pulled away causing you to pout.

"Tch, I have to go," Levi grunts sounding a little annoyed giving you one last peck on the lips as he stood up from the bed.

"B-but I don't want you to..." You whine as he puts on his boots his back facing you.

Rolling onto your side you look up to him now facing you his perfect raven black hair just falling over his stunning blue eyes.

"I'll see you soon." He says putting his large pale hands on your now tinted pink cheeks then leaning over giving you another peck which you returned.

You watch as he walks out closing the wooden door behind him your heart sinking just a little at his absent presence.

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, shut up." You mumble to yourself as your eyes slowly open revealing your (E/C) orbs.

"(Y/n)!" You hear your mother call as she barges into your room a gleeful smile planted on her face.

"What?" You ask grumpily from being awoken from such a good dream.

"I got you a new computer it will be here in about three days!" She says still smiling then walking back out the door closing it behind her.

"Damn, mum are you for real you come in just to tell me that?" You mumble to yourself your head falling back onto the soft pillow closing your eyes again.

'I just want to continue that dream again I mean, I have a lot of dreams about him but it's rare something like that happens!' You silent mumble in your head irritated.

'Pfft, always when something good is happening I always get woken up...' You growl in your head opening your eyes once again sitting up.

Sluggishly you slowly step out from under her blankets, walking to your cupboard you take out your attire for the day.

Yawning, you step into the well kept clean shower, thanks to your mother with all her cleaning habits.

After around seventeen minutes of being in the shower you finish up wrapping the pink fluffy towel around yourself and wrapping one around your hair you walk back to your room.

Drying yourself off you slip into your clothes brushing your (H/C) hair then doing your favourite hairstyle.

Checking yourself out once more in the mirror finally pleased you give a small smile to your reflection and grab your phone heading to the kitchen.

"Here (Y/N)" Your mum smiles putting a plate down with eggs and Bacon on it.

"Thanks." You smile back at her as you take a seat and begin to eat.