Pt. 10

Stretching feeling like you had slept an eternity as you slowly started to wake yourself up.

As you held your eyes closed early this mornings incident came flooding back.

Your eyes flashed open the morning sun blinding you for a few seconds before becoming adjusted.

Looking over to where Levi should have been it was empty and cold.

"Maybe it was just a dream..." You sigh a little disappointed but quickly tried to make yourself feel relieved which was a little hard.

Stretching a little more you tossed over and slipped your feet out and stood on the wooden floor boards.

You make your way down the stairs to be greeting by the smell of bacon and eggs you didn't realise how hungry you were until you got a whiff of the food.

You now skip to the kitchen until you come to the point where you stood listening to Levi and Eren's conversation last night.

Looking around the corner there sat Eren the back of his brown head facing towards you.

Taking a deep breath you went around the corner and now entered the kitchen pulling out the chair beside Eren and sitting down.

Looking to the left of you Eren's eyes widen shocked but you just gave a small smile in return.

"(Y/N)... I'm really s-" Eren begins looking down at the table in shame as he thought about last night.

"Eren, it's fine I understand I forgive you." You say giving him a warm smile as you cut him off.

Eren's eyes were probably wider than ever all of a sudden he stood up making you flinch a little as he stood standing over you.

"Eren?"

"Thank you!" Eren cheers grabbing your wrist lifting you up from the chair and pulling you into his chest.

He put his long arms around your back pulling you tightly into his chest in a large hug.

"I thought you would hate me, I seen the fear on your face..." Eren sulked putting his nose on your head.

"It's okay Eren." You smile in his chest while your voice was muffled.

His grip tightened even tighter around you and it made you hug him back the hug was tight but it was perfect.

"You two brats, eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Levi's voice spoke as he placed the plates on the dining table.

Eren slowly let go and went to his seat you following behind.

You looked up to Levi but then quickly looked down at your plate as he stared at you and a small blush crept onto your cheeks.

'It was just a dream...' You say to yourself and bring your (E/C) eyes back to Levi's stoic blue ones.

Levi shakes his head slightly at you and your eyes widen.

You remember he could read your thoughts and start to blush he knew exactly what you were thinking and just told you what really happened.

Eren looked from you to Levi with wondering eyes but shrugged it off as you began eating your breakfast in silence.

Putting your plate in the sink Eren was washing the dishes.

"(Y/N) we are going to the park soon go tell Levi it's almost time." Eren forced a smile and continued doing the dishes.

"Alright" You give a small smile back and head up the stairs to Levi's room.

"Levi?" You call knocking three times on the White door.

You stood there for a few moments but no response came from within the room.

"Levi?" You call out again but this time opening the door to let yourself in.

As you enter you see no sign of Levi until you look to your right to where his double bed sat.

There on the double bed was Levi laying with (K/N) just above his face their two noses touching.

You took a moment to keep watching them until you began to chuckle breaking Levi out of the moment from being startled.

"Oi! Brat what are you doing in here?!" Levi shouts placing the kitten softly beside him.

"I called your name twice and knocked three times but there was no answer." You say still chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Levi asks his eyes narrowed.

"Nothing, nothing. Just never thought of you as a person to play with an animal like that." You admit another giggle erupting.

"I like cats. Well I do now and that's not something to laugh about!" Levi shouts sitting up on the side of his bed.

"It's not that. I just thought it was cute." You giggle but then put your hand over your mouth realising what had just slipped out.

Levi widened his eyes but then relaxed them a small smile and a blush creeping on his features.

"What do you want anyway brat?"

"Eren told me to let you know, that it's almost time to go to the park..." You say informing Levi of what you were told wondering why you would be going to the park.

"Mhmm okay." Levi answers standing up from his bed and walking towards you.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" Levi asks now standing directly in front of you.

"Well, umm, why are we going to the park also.... Was last night a dream or was it real?" You freeze every now and then unsure if you really want to know the answer because you knew you were going to embarrass yourself.

"Just to get out of the house. Also, no it wasn't a dream why do you ask?" Levi questions his eyes now seeming like he knew something.

"No reason!" You shout a little to quickly.

"I don't believe that."

"Well, umm..." You begin to speak but don't know what to say.

"You liked it didn't you?" Levi deadpans a smirk on his lips.

"W-What?! Nothing like that!" You begin to blush like crazy.

"Tch, whatever brat I know the truth. Now get out I need to change and so do you." Levi clicks then walks you to his door shutting it behind you.