Truth or Dare pt 2

Once free from the Corporals room you bolted down the dead silent hall at full speed almost crashing into walls as you turned corners.

Bursting through the wooden door all your friends looked up at you wide eyed  their eyebrows raised in alarm.

"You didn't die!"
"Why were you running fast? Wait is he coming after you?!"

A whole heaps of questions burst out of their mouths until you caught your breath waving your hands for silence.

"No..no I just didn't want to be caught by anyone else or if he woke up anytime soon." You say out of breath everyone staring at your hand.

"Oh, just a souvenir!" You quickly say laughing making the rest of them laugh along.

"You did a good job on not dying." Your best friend commented from beside you placing her hand on your shoulder in approval.

"Yeah well, I was close to dying!" You say narrowing your eyes at her before joining the circle seating yourself in between Connie and Mikasa.

"What happened?" Once the question was asked all attention was on you all of them inching closer eager to hear.

"Ah, nothing bad... He woke up for a few moments and said a few words but suddenly fell back asleep. I actually thought I was going to be killed." You inform them.

"Your lucky!" Hange laughed the rest nodding in agreement and giggling.

"Shut up. I would have blamed you guys if he actually caught me." You say sticking your tongue out slightly.

"Oh come on, we all know you wouldn't do that (Y/N)!" Eren laughs holding his stomach.

"Shut up." You mumble hanging your head a little your cheeks tinted pink but a smile still across your lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last night was so fun!" Petra whispers loudly to you and the rest of the squad while you all sat in the dining hall eating breakfast.

"Yeah it was but there was no food!" Sasha agrees but whines while she eats.

"Don't worry I promise next time we play there will be food!" Eren smiles and chuckles a little.

"So, what are you going to do when the corp-" Your best friend was cut off by a loud thud as both the dining hall doors flung open.

Every one of the cadets head whipped to the doors including yours.

Yours and everyone else's eyes widened as a very pissed off corporal stood there hands by his sides in fists.

"What stupid fucking brat done this!?" Levi yelled making everyone look back at their food and quickly began eating trying to act natural.

"Must be really mad since he doesn't swear that often." (B/F/N) whispers making you look up from your food and all your friends eyes were on you.

You tried making yourself look small which didn't help because they continued to stare at you.

You could hear the clicking of boots coming closer and closer with each step.

Your heart beating uncontrollably fast and your face beginning to go red since you knew that he was walking straight towards you.

"Cadet (L/N), get up and come with me!" He shouted gripping your arm yanking you from your seat pulling you along behind him.

"I'm sorry corporal!" You whine loudly his grip on your arm beginning to hurt making small tears spring into your (E/C) eyes.

"I'm not interested in hearing your apologies." Levi coldly growls opening two large wooden doors angrily.