Pt. 6

Taking the kitten out of the murky water you quickly put it into a white fluffy towel.

Rubbing the small kitten gently with the towel you began to dry it.

"Eren you clean this." You heard Levi say from behind making you turn your head to see what Levi was talking about.

"What?!" Eren's emerald eyes widened.

"You heard me" Levi stated pointing to the sink where the kitten had just come out of.

"Um, it's okay I'll clean it." You say looking up to Levi feeling a little guilty for Eren since you did accept to take responsibility for the kitten.

"Tch, No you won't. Plus, I don't even think you know how to clean as well as us." Levi smirked at his last comment causing you to narrow your eyes.

"I can clean just fine thank you very much!" You growl turning back to the kitten and continuing to dry her.

"Trust me, Levi's standards for cleanliness is more than average." Eren chuckled as you could hear him standing up and walking towards you.

"Look how clean she is!" Eren said now taking a seat beside you placing his hand on the damp kittens head.

"I know right. But if Levi wouldn't have bought the best cleaning shampoo I don't think she would have came up this white." You say smirking up at Levi who just returned a click of his tongue 'Tch'

"What are you gonna name the brat?" Levi sounding bored asked.

"Actually I don't know yet..." You admit your (E/C) meeting the kittens green ones once again.

"Maybe... Cloe?" Eren suggest beside you still petting the damp black and white kitten.

"Tch, what kind of name is that for it?" Levi clicked sounding disapproving.

"I like the name (What ever you want)..." You finally comment saying your thoughts after a little while of thinking but to you the name just clicked.

"I actually don't mind that name." Levi mentions squatting beside you on the opposite side from Eren.

"Well I agree with that name to. I guess that's what her name will be!" Eren said with a cheer and a large smile his smiling being contagious you smiled to.

Looking to your right you looked up at Levi who was still squatting beside you.

Your eyes widened as you noticed the corner of his lips curled up into a slight smile.

'Damn, that's smile is cute...'

"What are you staring at?" Levi cut through your thoughts his smile disappearing.

"Hmm? Oh nothing" You say giving a innocent smile then giggle.

"What are you giggling about brat!?" Levi narrowed his eyes determined to find out what you found so funny.

"Just, that I seen that smile. You were actually smiling!" You say giggling even more Levi now glaring at you.

"I was not! Stop imagining things!" Levi shouts standing up looking down at you.

"You did so!" You shout back playfully.

"Tch, whatever brat." Levi glared then made his way out of the bathroom leaving Eren, you and (K/N) alone.

"Tell me you seen that smile Eren!" You shout in a whisper a huge grin on your face.

Eren nodded his head a few times a large smile on his face.

Your grin turns into a wide smile and soon enough you and Eren were in a fit of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddling yourself up under the sheets on your bed you took your phone from your beside table and began checking your Instagram things.

Whilst flicking through all the new photos on your Instagram you came across your brothers post.

Tears filled your eyes and your heart sunk as he posted about your disappearance and how much he had missed you, you even got the information of the police doing a search for you.

"I'm so sorry..." You gently sob as you finished reading his long paragraph under the photo of you and him smiling together happily.

Hearing a creak from your door you jumped quickly wiping your tears and taking a deep breath.

"Oh, it's only you (K/N)." You say relieved as the black and white kitten came trotting into your room and up to your bed.

"Hey gorgeous." You murmur reaching your hands down picking up (K/N) and playing her on your chest.

Her purring began to soothe your aching heart and started to calm you down making you stop thinking about what you had just read.

After petting her for a good fifteen minutes she fell sound asleep on your chest curled up in a ball which was absolutely adorable.

Smiling to yourself as you looked at her sleeping figure but then realising you needed a drink.

'Great always when something nice happens like this.' You mumble in your head as you gently move the kitten beside you making her stir and wake up.

"Sorry bubba" You whisper scratching her cheek as (K/N) blinks a few times then stretches.

"I'll be back." You smile giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.