Mean but Sweet

'I can't wait to see my mum!' I think leaning back against the chair a huge smile planted on lips.

'It is a shame my dad is-' A strong blow came to my arm that was resting on the arm rest.

Snapping out of my thoughts I whipped my head to the right my (E/C) eyes wide at the figure standing beside me looking down.

He had pure black hair, steel blue eyes with no expression on his face just plain stoic he was wearing a black suit that was open showing his white shirt underneath and his black tie along with black pants honestly he looked pretty good.

"Tch" He clicked his tongue rolling his eyes and continued walking down the isle of the plane.

'What a bastard not even a sorry!' I growl in my head about to call out something nasty but thinking better of it because it would draw attention.

Whipping my head back to face the back of the seat in front of me my (H/L) (H/C) accidentally hitting the lady beside me.

"Sorry!" I quickly whisper she just gives a small smile putting her hand up saying "it's fine" with a small chuckle.

"That was a little rude of that man wasn't it?" The older lady with chestnut hair maybe in her 50's questions already knowing the answer.

"Mhmm very, not even a sorry." I say giving a small chuckle though deep down my blood was bubbling.

"Ah, sometimes men can be such brats." She chuckles at her comment whilst I nodded my head agreeing.

"Good thing you didn't snap back though" The older lady smiled patting my knee softly a gentle smile on her lips.

All I replied with was a small nod and a large smile as I looked across the Isle to the other side out the window looking at the fluffy white clouds.

Whilst lost looking and thinking how much I wanted to touch a cloud a figure in black stopped in front of me blocking my view.

Narrowing my eyebrows I look up to the exact same stoic face of the guy who had knocked my arm.

All I did was glare.

"Tch" Was all he done again as he walked about 3 isles down in front of me and took his seat.

'Is he trying to piss me off or something?!' I continue to glare at his back until he takes his seat then give a small sigh slumping back.

Whilst on the 3 hour flight I watched the guy in the black suit every now and then also listen to music and in that time he kept looking at me but not in a friendly way.

It was time to start landing as the captain finished speaking, he took another glance at me.

Me being the child I am I stuck my tongue out in a teasing way causing him to narrow his eyes and turn abruptly forward again.

I smiled at myself feeling better even though it was not a revenge thing I had been wanting to do it for a while and finally done it and his reaction was the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my small suitcase which held all my bathroom things from the overhead locker and made my way out of the plane down the steps.

Looking at where my feet were going I made it to the black ground a sigh of relief slipping out of my mouth I continued to walk just about to look up.

My body slammed into something soft and something that smelt of lemon.

Looking up my eyes met with the back of a short figure just a little taller than myself that had black hair and an undercut.