Pt. 7

Slipping out of your sheets and making your way out of your room you closed the door silently behind you.

Stealthily you walked down the hallway then down the spiral stairs down to the main floor.

As you went to turn the corner to head into the kitchen your feet glued to floor as you heard voices talking to one another.

"How can she be both our mates?" Eren's voice echoed around the dining room.

"Stop asking me stupid questions I can't answer!" Came Levi's angry reply.

"How is this supposed to work if she is both our mates it just isn't fair..." Eren whined placing his forehead on the dining table.

"Brat, stop complaining! She'll end up choosing who she wants in the end." Levi informed Eren who was silently sulking.

"But I can't hold back that long." Eren grumbled lifting his head from the table looking to Levi.

"I can't either. Eventually instincts are gonna take over." Levi stated with a sigh.

"But what if she hates us if we do something we have no control over?" Eren asks in a whining tone.

"I don't know." Came Levi's sighed reply as if he was torn between something.

"I have strong power over my instincts but you don't Eren so your probably gonna break first."

"Levi, please don't say that!" Eren whimpered at Levi's comment.

"Tch" Levi clicked his tongue leaving the table and a sulking Eren.

Peeking your head around the corner you watched them and watched Levi leave the table.

The conversation that they just had was running through your head so fast you were starting to feel dizzy.

Coming back to reality your eyes noticed two emerald ones staring straight at you.

Gasping your (E/C) eyes widening as you quickly span on your heels and dashed up the stairs heading for your room.

You were just about to reach your door handle when a strong hand grabbed hold of you spinning you around pinning you against your door.

Looking up you met the emerald eyes of Eren who was looking down at you.

"How much did you hear?" Eren asked his face only inches away from yours.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hear it! I heard the whole thing!" You stamped out fear gripping you.

"Oh, well then. I suppose you understand what we meant then." Eren stated a smirk forming on his lips that didn't seem like Eren at all.

"Eren! What is wrong with you?" You ask trying to shake his grip off which was stronger than the man who had grabbed you today.

"(Y/N) The fact is when you find your mate, it's hard to hold back and your instincts from your animal kick in." Eren informed as his forehead touched yours your heart beating faster.

"No! Eren I don't want you to!" You shake your head furiously trying to get rid of the thought.

"But my instincts have already kicked in. I know you have that instinct to (Y/N)"

Your eyes full of fear you took in Eren's words searching yourself for the instinct he was talking about.

Quickly you found that feeling it was hard to explain but it was a feeling as thought you wanted him but you were to gripped by fear to had noticed from the start.

"Eren, I can't!" You whimper you didn't want anything to go this way.

"But I know you want it. When your mates you both want it." Eren's eyes staring straight into yours the emotion in Eren's eyes changing to lust.

"No, I'm not ready! I can't do this. You may be my mate but I'm not ready." You continue to whimper tears starting to fall down your cheeks as Eren gripped you tighter his face coming closer and closer.

"Please don't do anything Eren.." You sob as his arms begin to snake around your stomach.

"L-" You were about to call out the one thing that came to your head but Eren got knocked to the side of you he gripped his jaw in pain.

"Brat! What do you think you are doing!" Levi shouted angrily his fist red from the blow he gave Eren.

Eren's eyes went from lust back to normal then his green eyes widening as he looked at your face that was filled with fear.

"(Y/N)..." Eren stuttered out as you stared back at him still feeling scared.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Eren's voice cracking from how much sorrow was in his voice.

"Just go back to your room. You've done enough." Levi said now standing in front of you facing Eren.

"But, Levi! You know it wasn't my fault..." Eren whined.

"You need to learn to control yourself. I'm going to make sure you do before you come near (Y/N)." Levi stated turning to you grabbing your arm then leading you into your room closing the door behind you's.

"That stupid kid." Levi groans sitting himself on your bed while you stood near your door awkwardly.

Levi slowly lifts his gaze to you making you a little uncomfortable after all the drama that has happened today.

"(Y/N) I know exactly what your thinking... Look, come sit here and I'll explain some stuff." Levi says stopping every now and then before continuing as if he was forcing himself to say such stuff.

Looking at Levi to the door then back to Levi you were unsure of what to do.

"Tch, I'm not going to bite." Levi mumbled looking annoyed as he waiting for you to sit beside him.

After a moment you reluctantly walked beside Levi and sat down.

"I'm sorry about dumb brat." Levi apologises you just nodded your head slightly showing that you were understanding.

"Today, you got angry you said, every time I ask you's something you never answer correct?" Levi asked replaying what you had said today.

"T-That's right." You stutter a little confused on why he would bring this subject up.

"Well, what ever question you have to ask I'll answer them now. Since you seem to need explanations." Levi sighed seeming as though he wasn't comfortable with this talk either.