ErenxReaderxLevi Pt. 1

(Okay, so this is the ErenxRaederxLevi and there will be 11 parts to this. It is more like a story but I decided to add it in I had a lot of fun writing this one and it was sorta written for my friend. So, (K/N) is for Kittens Name. Also when it says your animal you can put your shifter animal species there otherwise can keep it as it is written.)

'Damn it' You mumble to yourself in your head as you lost your prey and hid behind a large bush.

All sorts of prey scattered around in this bush land area animals such as, Rabbits, birds and occasionally wild pigs.

You and your family come here quite often because your family love it here and love nature whilst you loved it to but liked coming here more for letting out your shifter animal.

'These damn people' You growl crouching low hidden behind the bush.

You loved to hunt but hardly ever caught anything every time you were stalking ready to pounce humans would be coming your way scaring off your prey, making you hide.

The only reason you hide is because if people seen an animal like you in such a busy place they would freak out and tell everyone maybe even causing you to go a zoo for the rest of your life.

'I'm going to go away from the path' You mumble irritated as the humans walk of chattering to one another.

Lifting your head above the green bush you look left and right checking if the coast is clear then begin to move across the dusty track to the other side where large jungle trees stood and lots of undergrowth sat.

Leaping into the long grass you duck down sneaking your way further into the forest like place.

'This feels so much better!' You bark/yowl in pleasure as it was off the track and much more like a place where you belonged.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath breathing in and smelling your surroundings.

Instantly the scent of pig filled your senses.

Dropping into a hunting crouch you stalking your way stealthily through the undergrowth following the scent.

Soon enough you were bought to your destination.

Just as you smelt, a large black and white pig stood with three little piglets standing at her sides, not even taking a guess you were there.

Wiggling your rump you were getting ready to pounce.

'Finally, I can hunt and get something in peace' You purr to yourself happily ready to take off for the large pig.

'1'
'2'
'3-'

Just as your were about to pounce at three something heavy jumped on your back you could feel it's sharp claws digging into your back causing you to Yowl/Howl.

Jumping around flinging yourself into trees you tried to get rid of the animal on your back but it gripped on not budging.

"Get off!" You hiss/growl in pain and aggression as the animal started raking its hind claws down your back cutting your skin.

You flung around in circles but failed to get the thing off.

'This is bad... But I have to do it' You say to yourself rearing up onto your hid legs falling onto your back squashing the animal beneath you before jumping back onto your feet in a fighting stance.

Looking down, there was a large jet black figure a little larger than you it had a long tail, large paws and a large head with faint spotted markings.

Slowly you perked up your ears realising it was a shifter like you feeling something tingle within your body as you realised.

Slowly the large wild cat stood up glaring at you with its Steel blue eyes that seemed cold as ice.

Taking a step back a little feeling intimidated your (E/C) eyes widening.

"Why did you attack me?" You say almost in a whisper.

"Why are you here is the real question." Was his blunt reply as he stood there still glaring causing a small shiver to run up your spine.

"Why would you want to know that?" You ask standing up a little straighter ready to defend yourself.

"You shouldn't be here." The male cat growled lowly.

"Why not? Because of humans? Plus your here so I don't see why I can't be."

His blue eyes narrowed and he flexed his long needle sharp claws into the soil.

"Change." His hissed in a demanding way.

"Why? You're not the boss of me." You growl back locking your legs so your wouldn't move.

"You change first then I'll change." The male said eyes still narrowed it felt as though he was shooting daggers.

"How do I know I can trust you. You attacked me before and I would be defenceless in my human form." You hiss/growl.

"Just do it." He said stepping forward it seemed as though he was loosing his patients.

"Fine..." You reluctantly agree still wary of this male.

Going behind a tree you quickly shift from your (Animal) and come back out from behind the tree.

Your eyes widening as your gaze met a short figure, black raven hair parted in the middle, the black hair just falling over his eyes whilst wearing black jeans and a black button up shirt.

"What are you staring at brat?" Came a cold voice from the figure standing in front of you about five steps away.

"Uh? Oh! Nothing!" You quickly say taking yourself out of your trance as look back into those cold eyes.

"What's your name brat?" He asks in a bored tone but still keeping his glare on you.

"(Y/N). So it isn't brat. What's yours?"  Giving a questioning look.

"Why would I tell you mine (Y/N)?" He asks almost sounding like he was mocking you.

"Because I just told you mine." You state the obvious.

"You chose to tell me yours when I asked. When you ask me I get to choose to." He says trying to make it out like you were stupid.

"Whatever! I'll take my leave." You say raising your voice in annoyance and start heading in the opposite direction.

"Wait, don't go." The same voice called from behind making you stop dead and spin around on your heels.

"Why not?"

"Because, I haven't seen a shifter I'm a long while. Neither has my friend." He says as we walks over to you his glare now gone.

"Well maybe don't be so rude and tell me your name. Wait, what friend?" You ask with a small gasp.

'Another shifter?!' You ask yourself in shock.

"Yes, Eren come out." The black haired man calls.

A few moments after the grass rustles and a tall guy with chocolate brown hair, bright Amber eyes and a nice figure steps out from the grass.

Your eyes widen and your mouth drops.

Realising them both staring at your strangely you figure out what they were staring at and quickly fix up your face.

"Umm, well what's it you's want exactly?" You ask playing with a strand of your (H/L) (H/C) hair from nervousness.

The two guys looked at each other looking unsure of what to reply with as though they were hiding something.

"We, well, want you to come with us." The brown haired boy known as Eren said giving a small nervous laugh the angry looking man slapping him on the back of the head.

"W-With you two...?" You stutter out in complete shock.

'Mate!'
'Mate!'
'Mate!'

The voice of your animal kept repeating itself purring happily feeling it's fast heartbeat it made yours become fast to.