Beautiful

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

"Ah, shut up." You grumble turning over reaching for your phone opening your eyes slightly.

"Oh?" You say as you realised it wasn't your alarm but a phone call and the name read 'Levi'

"Hello?" You ask swiping the phone to answer.

"Tch, do you know how many times I've called you?" Levi's cold voice spoke on the other side of the phone.

"Sorry, I was sleeping obviously." You retort back sarcastically.

"Mm, whatever. I'll be over in around 10 minutes be ready." Was all Levi said as he hung up the phone.

"What?" You ask yourself out loud looking at your phone eyebrows furrowed.

"I wonder what he wants, I haven't spoken to him in a while..." You continue to talk to yourself as you drag yourself out of bed and to your closet.

Taking a look at the weather it was supposed to be a nice sunny day so you take out a tank top a pair of shorts and some slip on shoes.

Looking at yourself in your mirror you didn't look as good as you were hoping.

"Oh well, Levi doesn't care he's seen me worse than this and after all we are best friends." You chuckle to yourself grabbing your hairbrush flattening your bed hair.

Trotting out of your room you quickly make yourself some toast with (Whatever you want on it) on it then quickly scoffing it down.

Looking up at the time you still had another 4 minutes before 10 minutes was up so you decided to brush your teeth.

Whilst brushing your teeth there was a knock at the door.

Quickly the toothbrush in your mouth and toothpaste all over your face you run to the door opening it revealing a short figured Levi his black parted hair falling just over his blue eyes his face stoic as always.

You gave a small wave as you opened the door all the way to let him in since your mouth was full of toothpaste you couldn't talk.

Giving him a signal with your figure signalling 'wait a minute' you rush back to the bathroom and rinse out your mouth.

"Hey!" You cheerful greet with a large smile.

"Hi." Was all he replied with as usual.

"So, what is it you wanted to do?" You ask slipping your phone into your back pocket.

"Tch, stop asking question and just come on." Levi mumbled turning back towards the door you following behind.

Levi was really blunt though, you didn't mind since you knew his soft side and how nice he could actually be.

From the first day you had met him you two bonded and also you had more feelings for him then just friendship though you never could admit it to him because you were to afraid to loose him so for you, being best friends was more than enough.

"Where are we going Levi?" You ask whining to him from behind as you walked for a little while down the concrete path.

"Tch, stop whining you brat, you'll find out soon enough." Levi stated but didn't sound annoyed or anything but more like he was in deep focus.

"Pfft." You say sighing and pouting a little as you followed.

Taking a few quick steps you matched Levi's pace so you could walk right beside him.

'I love being this close to him...' You think to yourself looking up to his stoic face that was looking straight ahead.

'Sometimes I wish-' Your thinking was cut short as you felt something powerful barge into your right side.