Pt. 11 Final

Changing into your nice summer dress you head towards the front door where Eren and Levi stood waiting for you.

"Tch, take your time." Levi comments before shutting the large doors.

"Leave me alone." You say sticking your tongue out playfully whilst Levi just rolls his eyes.

As all three of you walked to the park you walked in between Levi and Eren as usual always feeling a little uncomfortable because of the strange and jealous looks you get from people of the street.

After around seven minutes of strange and jealous stares the three of you finally made it to the very large beautiful park.

Looking around you were mesmerised that is until everything in this park seemed so familiar.

In deep thought you kept trying to think back to where this place was so familiar from.

But before reaching through your jumbled thoughts to where your memory lay a voice said your name.

"(Y/N) You alright? You keep zoning out and walking the wrong way." Eren popped up in your face his green eyes worried but a small smirk on his lips.

"Mm? Oh sorry! I was daydreaming that's all." You say trying to sound reassuring.

"Okay, come on let's go over there!" Eren shouts pointing with his finger to a circular under cover seating area that you had to climb stairs to get to.

"Sure!" You beam back and following a jogging Eren through the grass and over to the seating area.

Eren up the stairs in a flash and you following just a few steps behind.

Finally reaching the top you walk to the edge from there you could see the whole park all the green grass, all the trees, animals, people, ponds and walking paths.

"It's so pretty!" You comment now starting to sound like a child like Eren.

"I know right! I knew you would like it." Eren chuckles from behind.

You go to face Eren but arms wrap around your waist causing butterfly's in your stomach just like when Levi had helped you sleep that night.

"Just stay like this.... Please..." Eren sighs his head resting on your shoulder his arms wrapped protectively and strongly around you.

"I have wanted to do this for a while..." Eren mumbled in a whisper sounding content.

Slowly you nod your head letting Eren have his moment as you stay there in his embrace looking out at the scenery before you.

"I really do wish you were mine (Y/N) but, I know it's up to you who you choose." Eren whispers from your shoulder sadness wrapped in his voice.

"Eren..." You begin to say but he shushes you signalling not to say anything.

"I can wait. Even if you don't choose me I'll be happy for you." Eren sighs tightening his grip on you a little more then drawing in your scent.

After a few minutes in his embrace he lets you go making you turn around and see his expression.

Looking up into his emerald green eyes it started to make you think.

"Honestly, I really did think you were absolutely adorable when I first met you especially with that smile." You mention a small smile forming on your lips at the memories.

"You were so cute when we got the kitten you were all over her and I reckon we got along so well."

Eren face lit up at your comments as you spoke and now seeing him not so gloomy made you brighten up on the inside.