Was it a dream? (Stranger pt. 2)

I drove home quickly trying to keep my mind clear as I focused on the road.

"What if this is all a joke he is famous! It probably is a bluff." I huff as I sit waiting for the red light to go green.

Eventually after a ten minute drive I pulled up my driveway got out of the car and went inside my large house.

Running to my room I looked through my closet.

"Something nice...." I say out loud as I look through my clothes soon pulling out my dress that was (F/C) that went to my mid thigh and showed my curves.

"Maybe this is a little to much..." I sigh sitting on the bed whilst wearing the dress looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes it is." I mumble standing up but before I could take a step the doorbell rang.

"No!" I shout quietly as I stand in my room looking around frantically.

'I have to change this dress is to much! But.... He doesn't like waiting!' My mind was a mess then the doorbell rang again.

'Bloody hell just relax!' I shout in my head quickly putting on a little of my favourite perfume then jogging to the door.

I open it slowly and just as I expected there he was his black hair parted in the middle falling just over his steel blue eyes.

I notice his eyes look me up and down and I did the same.

He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath a black tie and black pants along with a black belt honestly he did look very good looking.

"Um come in." I say a light blush painted on my cheeks as I open the door wide for him to come in.

"Pretty neat place." He says no emotion in his voice as he looks around.

"Ah, thank you." I reply giving a small nod.

"I'll just go get my stuff." I smile and jog back to my room putting on my favourite shoes the go well with this dress and grabbed my small handbag giving myself one last look in the mirror I returned to Levi.

"I'm ready!" I say trying to sound as cheerful as I could even though deep down I felt very nervous.

"Right lets go." Was his blunt reply and with that we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tch, you don't talk much." Levi clicked beside me in the drivers seat.

"Well that's because, you don't seem the kind of person to want conversation." I say sarcastically with a small smile.

"Tch, whatever brat." He replied taking a side glance at me then focusing back on the road.

"How old are you anyway?" I ask now looking directly at him.

"I thought you would already know." He says not even taking one look at me.

"No, because I'm not a stalker." I say with a small chuckle.

"Tch, right, well I'm 24." He bluntly says seeming a little hesitant to say his age.

"Gee, your 24 and I'm 18 a big gap don't you think?" I say in a playful way.

"Well you not underage brat." He says with a small smirk.

"True, good point but I am a lot younger." I say looking out my car window watching all the street lights go past.

"So where are we going anyway?" I ask turning back to him raising one eyebrow.

"It's a surprise."