Pt. 5

"Get out of here before I kill you! Don't ever touch my mate!" Levi shouted loudly and aggressively at the man.

Whilst still huddled into Eren's chest your eyes widened at the word 'mate' whist is your thoughts you could hear the scurry of feet running off.

'Since when did this happen? Since when was I anyone's mate?!' You ask yourself clutching your chest eyes still widened with confusion.

You could feel Eren's grip loosen from your waist and your heart started to ache as it always did when one of them left you but quickly recovered.

"How?" Was all you could push out.

"What do you mean how?" Levi asked looking at his fist disgust showing all over his face as he looked at the blood.

"H-How did you know I was here?" You stutter out.

Levi looked at you then up at Eren then back at you and just shrugged wiping his knuckles on the wall in attempt to get rid of the blood.

"Why is it every time I ask you questions you never answer?!" You shouted finally snapping you had enough of all these secrets.

Levi and Eren looked at you wide eyed then Levi went back to stoic and glared at you.

"Some things are better hidden for a while." Was his cold reply as he shook his head and walked past you towards Eren.

"Where are you going now?" You ask taken back by Levi's reply.

"Going back to get the shopping obviously." Levi mumbled walking off Eren looking at you then at Levi unsure of what to do.

"Wait!" You shout out to Levi.

Levi stops and turns towards you with a confused but annoyed look.

You quickly dart to the bush and scoop up the tiny kitten and hold it close to your chest giving it warmth as it purred gently.

"What is that?" Levi asked crinkling up his nose.

"It's a kitten!" You shout narrowing your eyes at his disgusted face.

"What do you think you are doing with it?" Levi asked as if he was challenging you.

"Taking it home." You say bluntly Levi glares at you.

"Look at the poor thing, it's all bones." Eren says from beside you petting the small black and white kitten.

"There is no way I am letting that filthy thing in my house." Levi says crossing his arms over his chest glaring at the two of you.

"Levi! Please it needs us... It's weak and hungry." You plead dropping your gaze from Levi to the kitten sadness washing over you.

You could hear Levi shuffle a litte then walk towards you, you could feel his shadow leaning over you.

"Fine. But you better clean up after it, keep it clean and feed it. It's all your responsibility." Levi sighs putting his hand to his forehead rubbing it.

You and Eren widen your eyes at each other and smile widely.

"Okay, brats. Let's go get the shopping and looks like we need kitten food now." Levi mumbled unpleased with the extra items.

You pass the kitten gently into Eren's arms as Levi turns and begins walking towards the shops again.

Quickly and silently you run up behind and fling your arms around his neck hugging him tightly from behind.

"Ugh!" Levi shouts surprised.

"Oi get off me!" Levi shouts trying to swat you off.

"Thank you!" You squeak before letting Levi go and his brushing his back down with his hand.

"Whatever." Was all Levi said before walking back to the shops you and Eren swooning over the kitten from behind.

Busting through the door you go straight to the kitchen placing down the pink bowl with stars on it on the white tiles.

Eren coming up behind you holding the small kitten and the wet food for it.

"Put it there and pass me the kitten" You squeal in a whisper Eren done as you said handing you the kitten then squeezing the food out of the satual into the bowl.

You smile contently as you put the kitten onto the floor in front of the bowl.

Slowly the kitten takes a weak sniff off the food licks it then begins hoofing it down.

"Aww it must have been so hungry." You say still watching the kitten crossed legged on the floor beside Eren.

"Yeah, look how fast it is eating!" Eren points out what you have already noticed making you chuckle at his amazement and enthusiasm.

"It's a pig." Came the voice of Levi from behind the two of you.

"Honestly Levi, it probably hasn't eaten in ages I would be the same if I were her!" You say sticking up for the kitten tilting your head back so you could look up at Levi.

"Tch, you even put the filthy thing on my floors." Levi stated clicking his tongue.

"Oh be quite!" You say a small smile spreading across your lips as you watched the kitten lick up the last of the food.

"Tch" Levi clicked but stayed where he was also watching the kitten.

Slowly the kitten turned and looked at you its green eyes meeting your (E/C) ones.

You gave a small smile as it gave a small yawn.

"It's tired because it just ate." You say out loud still smiling Eren inching closer taking a closer look at the kitten.

"Don't you think it needs a bath though?" Eren asked petting it's cheek.

"Yes, before it sleeps anywhere in my house it better be cleaned up." Levi grunted walking over to the shopping and taking out the shampoo we had gotten for the kitten.

Levi handed you the bottle you nodded your head in thanks.

"Eren can you bring the kitten into the bathroom?" You ask standing up the kitten making its way to your feet before Eren scooped it up.

"Sure!" He smiled nuzzling his nose into the kittens head making you giggle as the two of you marched to the bathroom.

"What's all that noise?!" Levi shouted barging in through the bathroom door.

"It won't stay still!" Eren shouted trying to hold the kitten in the sink.

"Well obviously because cats don't like water but why does it keep meowing like that?!" Levi shouted back at Eren while you stood there calming the kitten down.

"I don't know!" Eren shouted back trying to keep himself from getting scratched.

"Move your ass!" Levi shouted shoving Eren out of the way and taking the kitten into his own hands.

He held the kitten in his large hands gently slowly stroking it's sides with his fingers the kitten almost instantly calming down.

As you watched the way he gently held and stroked the kitten you couldn't help but think.

'Deep down he really is gentle, I wonder how it feels to be held like that by him... Wait what am I thinking?!'

"Oi, stop daydreaming!" Levi grunted grumpily beside you making you snap your head to him feeling lost.

"Start lathering it up." Levi said pointing with his eyes to the kitten shampoo.

"Oh right! Right away!" You gasp quickly putting the shampoo into your hand.

Little did you know Levi was smirking he knew exactly what you were thinking about also little did you know Eren was in the background watching the two of you unimpressed.