Pt. 2

You chuckle a little as the two glared at each other your chuckle making them now glare at you but then relax.

"Well, this is Levi." Eren said placing his large hand on the shorter man beside him.

In a flash Levi's fist met with Eren's side and Eren dropped to the floor hugging himself in pain.

Gasping you quickly run to Eren's side putting a hand on his muscly arm you hold it then feel a tingling run through your entire body.

'Mate!'
'Mate!'

Came the voice of your animal again she was now running around in circles.

Lost for a few moments your widened (E/C) eyes meet with two golden ones that were also widened and staring right at you.

Quickly you removed your hand with a small gasp and stood up holding your head.

'W-What's going on... What are you trying to tell me?' You ask yourself speaking to your animal as you hold your head your eyes squeezed shut.

Now your animal was whimpering.

'What are you whimpering for?' You ask then feel a sudden hard beat in your heart causing a little pain.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Are you alright?!" You hear the once cold voice say now full of worry.

"I-I don't know..." You stutter out still gripping your head until the voice and pain subsided.

"Are you alright?" Levi asked his face just inches from yours as his blue eyes looked into your (E/C) ones.

"Yes, I'm alright now..." You say in a small voice shaking your head as you now stand up straight.

Levi and Eren exchanged a worried glance to one another.

"What is it?" You ask lowering one eyebrow and raising the other looking at the two.

"Nothing.. So about coming with us, are you going to accept?" Levi asks turning his gaze back to you his eyes now showing no emotion.

"But I have my family... And my life at home... How can I just leave?" You ask a whole bunch of questions spinning through your head.

"Just leave." Came another blunt reply from Levi as he stood beside Eren.

"My parents would be devastated... Even if I were to leave with you, I know nothing about you's only your names and that you are shifters." You say your heart beating slowly now at leaving your family and everything you have behind.

'Am I really going to consider this offer..?' You ask yourself.

'Take the offer!' Your animal now speaks up sounding over joyed.

'(A/N), I'll miss my family and everything else.... You seem really happy about this request..' You say to your animal and to yourself.

"Oi, don't zone out brat." Levi shouts now right in front of your face causing you to gasp and fall backwards onto your butt.

"Don't do that!" You shout glaring up at Levi.

"Well don't zone out while I'm talking to you!" He shouts back and puts his hand out and grips your wrist hoisting you up.

'Mate!'
'Mate!'

Came the voice of your animal again and the same tingling went through your arm as when you touched Eren.

Quickly you and Levi pulled away from each other at the same time eyes both wide.

"Umm, Levi shouldn't you repeat what you were saying before?" Eren speaks up from behind staring at the two of you.

Levi grunts.

"Yes, you don't have time to go back to your family and say goodbye if you are to come with us it's now or never." Levi says now back to his normal self while you were still recovering.

His words hit you hard.

"We know the decision is hard..." Eren said softly.

"Yeah..." You nodded in agreement as you were lost in thoughts.

"Well?" Levi asked seeming impatient.

"What kind of life would I live with you two exactly?" You ask a little curious if you could cope with their lifestyle.

"All I can say is you'll have plenty of freedom for you and your animal." Erens Amber eyes lighten and a large smile places across his lips.

'His cute when he smiles... What! Shut up (Y/N)!' You say catching your thoughts.

"Hmm," you hum as you put your finger on your chin the two boys watching your every move awaiting your answer.

"I'll take the offer." You say now meeting their gaze both of their face expressions relaxed and they seemed relived.

'This will be good to learn about them and figure out what exactly is going on with these feelings I've never had.'