Truth or Dare

You all sat in a large circle, Eren on the left side of you Hange on your right, Armin, Sasha, Mikasa, (B/F/N), Connie, Jean, Marco, Bertolt, Christa and Petra placed all around the circle also.

"(Y/N) You can't keep doing truth!" Hange shouts gripping onto your leg softly and shaking it.

"Alright, alright! I'll choose dare next." You say sighing.

You always do truth because they always make you do something that involves Levi if you chosedare, you have made that mistake by saying dare once and haven't done it since.

"Good!" Hange smiles sitting back up straight listening in on Marcos truth being given to Connie.

A small shiver made its way up your spine, you could feel something looking at you intensely.

Turning your head your (H/L) (H/C) hair moving over your face as you did so.

When you turned you found the person who was staring at you from across the circle, it was your best friend (B/F/N).

Her (E/C) eyes slightly narrowed and a small smirk planted on her lips as she stared at you.

You knew that look all to well, you knew she had an idea and she knew you wouldn't like it.

'Please someone don't choose her! Just choose me so someone else gives me a dare.' You think to yourself shouting you could feel yourself beginning to sweat.

When it came to (B/F/N), her dares were the worst because she always chose you, she knows your weaknesses and what you absolutely hate.

"(B/F/N) Truth or Dare?" Eren asked sitting cross legged beside you.

You felt your heart speed it's pace as she took a glance at Eren then placed her eyes back on you her smirk growing larger.

"Truth." She nodded.

"What was the last thing (Y/N) said about Levi to you?" Eren asked making you snap your head to him and glare.

"Hmm, I think it was just that she missed him or something like that." She replied Eren looking a little disappointed.

"(Y/N)" Came the voice you dreaded as she spoke your name.

"Truth or Dare?" You swallowed hard looking around the circle to everyone it felt as though you knew what they were all saying.

'You can't back out now you already said you will do dare'

"Ahh.. Dare.." You say slowly looking down at your hands your (H/C) bangs falling over your face.

You sat there but everything was silent, you looked up to see what was going on.

(B/F/N) sat reaching her arm out to you holding a black permanent marker in her hand waiting for you to grab it.

Reluctantly you reached out and took it from her grasp and held it in your own examining it.

"I dare you to go into the corporals room, make sure he is asleep and draw a large moustache on him along with a monobrow." She dared, you could hear her laughing without her physically doing so.

Your hand began to shake you tried stopping it but you couldn't.

"I-I can't do that! I'd be found dead by tomorrow!" You shout quietly eyes wide.

"It's a dare (Y/N) you have to do it. You know our rules. Besides, he will be asleep hopefully." She smiled devilishly then everyone else in the circle begins to call your name.
---------------------------------------------

"I can't do it!" You finally say as you walk to the large doors that lead to the corporals room Mikasa and Eren beside you.

"You said you'd do it so now you have to." Eren whispers beside you.

"I can't!" You shout whispering.

Just as you say it you felt two strong grips on your arms and yourself suddenly being flung forward.

Hitting the cold wooden floor chest first you flip over looking up at Mikasa and Eren on the other side of the door.

"Good luck." Eren whispers giving thumbs up then quickly shutting the door.

"No!" You whisper trying to get to the door before they closed it.

'I'll be to noisy if I open the door again..'

Holding up your right hand you look at the permanent marker that the moon illuminated from outside the large window.

Shakily you stand up being as quiet as you can the moonlight letting you see your way around so you wouldn't bump into anything and make a ruckus.

Looking straight ahead you see a couch then moving your head to the right you see a large object that looks like a bed and something tucked under the sheets it slowly rising and falling.

Silently you make your way towards the bed your heart quickening every time you got closer you began to worry that your beating heart would wake him.

Finally after what seemed ages you made it the the side of his bed where he lay peacefully sleeping.

You felt yourself relax a little.

Taking off the black lid of the marker quietly you leaned over and began to draw in the middle of his eyebrows colouring the space between them.

Feeling as tough your heart had stopped you moved down to his upper lip stopping for a few moments to take in his sleeping face.

'He looks so peaceful and so much sweeter when he is sleeping...'

As you linger you soon catch yourself shaking your head vigorously then began to draw the swirl leading up to his nose.

You were about to draw the other half of the moustache but he moved causing you to freeze.

You felt a warm grip on your wrist, your eyes widening as his steel blue ones opened looking straight up at you.

"What do you think your doing brat?" His sleepy but cold voice asked.

"Is that you cadet (L/N)?" He asks now making you shake you knew this is going to be the worst punishment you will ever have to go through.

"I know it's you. I know your scent Cadet. What do you think your-" He was cut off as his eyes closed once again and his breathing deepend his grip falling from your wrist.

You hadn't breathed the whole time so you took a deep breath and steadied yourself.

'Damn.. That was to close!' You say a small blush spreading across your cheeks as you quickly finished off the moustache.

Taking a quick glance down at the corporal you couldn't help but giggle at the art you had just done.

As fast but also as silently as you could you took your leave from his room but not without stealing one of his Cravats from his draws to go along with your accomplishment.