Pt. 3

It has been around 2 hours since you accepted their request and ever since then you have been walking.

"How far?" You whine behind the two boys walking in front your legs weak.

"Another 20 minutes, stop your complaining." Levi says coldly his blue eyes looking back at you.

Putting your head down you huff and continue to follow.

After another 20 minutes of walking the two boys stop in front of you having your head down you don't notice and run straight into their backs making you tingle all over.

"It's just up there." Eren says looking down at you a small smile on his lips as he pointed to a white double story on top of a hill.

"A hill? For real?" You whine and sigh all you wanted to do was sit down and sleep already which wasn't like you but this walk was tiring since Eren and Levi walk at a fast pace.

"Brat you better stop complaining now." Levi said looking back at your again then turned his body towards you.

"But I'm t-" Being swept off your feet you yelp cutting off your sentence as the tingling now starts again.

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" You shout at Levi as he held you bridle style and started walking up the hill.

"What. You complain when your walking and now complain while being carried?" Levi asks seeming a little annoyed.

"Ugh." You grunt and sit there crossing your arms over your chest while being carried but the tingling making you feel different than what you wanted to feel.

The tingling wouldn't subside it was running through your entire body but it was pleasurable but made you feel a little wired and made your heart beat out of control.

Focusing on what you were feeling you could now feel Levis fast heartbeat against your arm it was beating the same pace as yours exactly.

Looking up to Levi's face you studied his features.

'He's really good looking...' You sigh to yourself before mentally slapping yourself for thinking such things.

While still looking at Levi you noticed he seemed as though he was trying to control something that looked hard.

"Ya know, if I'm to heavy you can put me down right?" You say still looking up at him when his blue eyes met yours.

"What makes you think your heavy?" He asks narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Your face expressions something seems to be hard for you." You say looking up the hill where the large house sat.

"That's not what the problem is." Levi muttered out loud but mainly to himself.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You ask snapping your head back to him again.

"Nothing." He bluntly replied showing he didn't want to talk about it anymore but what seemed like a little bit of pink brushed across his cheeks.

You gave a confused look but then looked over to Eren who has been walking silently beside you two he was now looking at you with a small smirk on his lips.

Narrowing your eyes you poked you tongue out making him chuckle.

Eventually, Eren, Levi and you made it to the large White House.

While lost in your daze of the house and the garden that was out the front of it you felt yourself back on your own feet.

You quickly look around and notice Levi had put you down but as soon as he moved away from you your heart ached slightly but went back to normal making you shake your head.

"Come in." Eren smiled walking ahead of you with Levi.

Quickly following behind them you stayed silent as you looked around and took in all its beauty.

Roses in the hedges around the driveway, tall shady trees planted in random places, a water fountain right in the centre of the yard.

It was breathtaking.

Soon the three of you walked up marbled white steps and came to a large double door.

Levi placed the key inside the lock twisted it then pushed down the handle and swung the doors open.

You looked around wide eyed it was spotless, everything was gleaming, everything was neat.

'Is this even real?' You ask yourself as you walk through the large hall following the boys.

While walking you have a collision once again into the back of the boys looking up you narrow your eyes at the two.

"Get out of your daydream already." Levi mumbled then walked further down the hall towards the stairs Eren still standing in front of you.

"I'll show you to your room." Eren brightly smiled making you blush a little as you followed the brunette up the spiral stairs to the second floor.

There were six doors on the second floor of the house you noticed as you walked past the first two in either side of you.

"Here's your room" Eren smiled once again opening the wooden door to reveal a sparkling clean white bedroom a large bed near the far wall, a door leading to what seemed to be the bathroom, white carpet covered the floor near the bed, a walk in wardrobe and a large double glassed door that lead to a balcony. 

"Wow, it's absolutely beautiful..." You comment walking into the brightly lit room Eren smiling behind you.

"It's all yours, Levi and me are next door if you need us in the night or something." Eren chuckles scratching the back of his neck a little.

"What? You two share the same room?" You ask a little confused turning back to Eren who had a light hue on his cheeks.

"No, no! Never would I share a room with shorty! I'm there and Levi is in that room." Eren laughed as he pointed to the wall on the right saying it was his room and pointing to the other side to say that was Levis room.

"Oh, right now I get it." You chuckle blushing a little at the mistake you had made.

"Oi, you bloody brat! I heard what you said Jaeger!" Levi came in shouting pointing at Eren accusingly as he stormed towards him your eyes widening.

"I will kick the shit out of you again." Levi shouted again grabbing Eren by the collar Erens face dropping a little.

"Ahaha sorry I won't say it again I promise!" Eren chuckled nervously putting his hands up.

"That's what you said last time. But your lucky I don't feel like beating you today." Levi said releasing Eren shirt then fixed up his own turning to you.

You stood there wide eyed feeling a little bit of fear of what you were about to witness.

"Don't look like that." Eren said chucking again.

"Levi here doesn't like being called-" Eren stopped as Levi glared at him making Eren chuckle nervously again.

"Ah, yeah I know the word." You chuckle.