Luna's depression

Hours after Coil and Luna's break up, everyone felt horrible. Especially Luna. Luna was at a lake. She loved lakes and always went in for a swim. But this time, she just sat there... Staring at her reflection on the water. Drops of water that came from her eyes hit the lake. Luna didn't make any noise... She just sat there with a frown... Staring at the blank, lake. Meanwhile, Heat was walking by. He noticed Luna sitting there. Heat sighed.

"She's still there..." He said.

He slowly approached Luna and sat next to her. Everything was total silence... Heat tried to say something. It took hit a long time to say something.

".....Luna..." He said.

Luna didn't look at him and just sat there... Motionless... Heat then got a little mad and shouted.

"Luna! Stop ignoring me!" He shouted.

Luna jumped up in surprised then quickly dived underwater.

Heat has a bit of a short temper. He takes every little thing as an insult. Even if someone is tapping their fingers on a table, he would get very annoyed. So when Luna tried to avoid her, Heat got a small rock no bigger then his hand and threw it at the lake.

"Fine! Be that way! But you should just move on and accept what has happened!" He said as he walked off.

Luna was underwater. Since she commands water, she can actually breathe underwater. Like fish, she had gills in her neck to help her breathe. She looked around underwater and sighed.

"I want to be with him... But I don't want him to go berserk and harm me or himself" she said with tears.

She stayed underwater thinking. Then... She had an idea. She would go and visit Coil. But she wouldn't talk to him.

"Maybe that's why I'm so upset... Maybe I'm just worried for him" she said to herself.

She got up and walked towards the end of the lake where she was laying on the grass.

Luna was about to get up until Ashley walked by. She saw her and tried to read her mind. But she was blocking out her thoughts and memories.

"Ugh! What's wrong?" Said Ashley.

Luna sighed.

"I'm going to see Coil" she said trying not to get upset.

"What!? But you said that you wanted to be alone. Plus, Coil is kinda messed up..." She said.

Luna sighed again.

"I know... But I just want to see how he is" she replied.

"Fine by me" said Ashley.

Luna got up. She began to walk towards a small building. As she got closer, she got slower and slower... With each step, she cringed.

"Whatever happens, I must not fall in love with him... I can't..." She said to herself as she walked towards the building.