Project's past in the future...

Luna was back at home... She was resting until a strange person walked in. It was Project! Luna jumped in surprise.

"Project!?" She shouted.

Project smiled.

"Yeah I'm back! I just came to apologise for what I said in the battle with Coil" he said a little sad.

Luna sighed.

"It's fine... Anyways, I thought you disappeared!? How are you back?" Said Luna confused.

Project hesitated a little.

"U-uh... I just um... T-teleported! Yeah! I needed to hide out until Coil could calm down" he said.

"Well... I want to know more about you? Why are you here?" Said Luna.

Project thought for a moment... Then sighed.

"Fine... I will tell you but there are a few things I won't say ok?" He said.

"Why?" Said Luna.

"Just trust me please. I come from the future" he said.

"Prove it!" Shouted Luna.

"Ok. Coil encountered a strange man twice in his life. He has come back with an army of supernatural beings just like him and we need to stop them! They destroyed most of the Galaxy!" He said.

Luna looked at him confused.

"Uh... Ok. But that's not enough evidence!" She said.

Project sighed again.

"Fine..." He said as he passed her a strange device that was made of silver and was shaped like a cube.

Luna looked at it.

"I traveled back using this. I found it in the future in a science lab that study's alien technology. I used to work there and I swore never to tell anyone... Until now. But that's in the past... Or the future... Which is now the present... Man... Time is so confusing" He said.

"Ok I believe you" said Luna.

Project looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you for understanding" he said.

Luna smiled as well. But... She was still upset about Coil being locked up and she was still ill. She suddenly sneezed and then sneezed again.

"Bless you" said Project.

"Thanks" said Luna.

"So are we going to stop these things from taking over the world?" Luna said.

"Yes. And just to let you know, those strange things are called C.O.L.O.U.R. and they both have different abilities. Finally, I believe they have a leader... But... I'm not entirely sure" said Project.

Luna remembered something. She remembered what Coil told her about Catty.

"Why do they kill?" She asked.

"Every time they kill a living creature, they gain their strengths and intelligence. They want to get stronger" said Project.

Luna looked at him.

"You know... You look a lot like Coil in a way..." She said.

Project hesitated.

"U-uh... Is that so..." He said with a fake laugh.

"Project, tell me now who you are" said Luna.

"I... I can't!" Said Project.

"Why not?" Said Luna.

"B-because... I... I-I..." He said before Luna spoke.

"I won't tell anyone. Not even Coil. Well... If I have to..." She said.

"But I can't! Please understand!" Project said.

"You don't trust me do you?" Said Luna.

"N-no it's just tha-" he said before Luna interrupted him.

"I thought we were friends... But... It seems you can't trust me enough to tell me 1 thing" she said.

"Mo- ugh! I mean please just stop! You're making me stressed!" Shouted Project.

"Tell me now! What is bothering you so much that you can't tell me!" Shouted Luna.

"Because I am your future son!!!" Shouted Project before covering his mouth in regret.

Luna looked at him in surprise. Then she fainted