The night of the wedding

After the wedding, and after the party's and the huge dinner, Coil and Luna were now back at home. It was 2:00am. They were both exhausted so they lay in bed.

"Hey Coil..." Said Luna.

"Yes my wife?" He said with a slight laugh.

Luna laughed as well.

"I was thinking... Maybe we should go on a honeymoon?" She suggested.

Coil smiled.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! Where to though?" He said.

"I thought we could go exploring for a few weeks. Like... Seeing mountains with snow everywhere or hot rainforests or maybe even cross a desert" she said.

Coil smiled.

"I'd love to" he said as he hugged Luna.

Soon, they both fell fast asleep...

Ever since the day Coil was on trial, he was forced to become part of a special forces team that catches criminals and helps protect the earth. He got paid of course but not much. Coil was exhausted. He just wanted a chance to spend some time with Luna. And now he has finally got his moment. Coil woke up in the morning and looked at Luna. He smiled and woke her up gently.

"Luna..." He said.

"Huh?! Oh. Morning Coil" said Luna with a smile.

Coil smiled back.

"Shall we get ready to go on an adventure?" Said Coil.

"Yeah. But... Where shall we go?" She said.

Coil smiled.

"Well... I know you like places with great views, lakes and a warm atmosphere. So I yesterday... I got you this!" He said as he got out 2 tickets.

Luna looked at them. It was tickets to go on a cruise ship!

"Oh Coil!" She said as she hugged him.

"Where did you get the money for my ring and now this!?" She said.

"Well... I used the money I had saved from when I was working at the village. I also combined that money with the ones we made when we were landlords and when I was doing that job. They were just enough to buy these" he said with a smile.

Luna smiled back.

"And are we going today?" She said.

"Yep! For a whole week abroad. I couldn't get first class bu-" he said.

"I don't care. This is the nicest thing anyone has given me. I love you" said Luna as she kissed his cheek.

Coil and Luna both blushed.

"Well let's go then!" Said Coil as they both walked outside.

After a few hours of letting everyone know what was happening, Luna and Coil were setting off on a ship.

"Hey Coil! You better take care of her or I will break yo-" said Moon before Heat glared at her.

Moon of course stopped and felt guilty. So then Heat kissed her cheek causing her to blush.

"Goodbye dad! See you in a week!" Shouted Project.

Luna and Coil were on the balcony waving and saying farewell until they were both out of sight. A whole new journey awaited them.

(Don't worry, the boat won't sink and they will both be alive after the honeymoon)