Forgiveness

Coil was very surprised. He looked at Luna as she was hugging him and crying. Coil wasn't sure what to do. He just stood there... Thinking... The man sighed.

"I will be back in an hour..." He said as he left the room.

Luna's face was damp with tears. She had a depressing look and she was trembling. She eventually fell to her knees below Coil. Coil sighed.

"What brings you here?" He said in a calming but also serious tone.

"I j-j-just wanted to... T-to visit you and say h-hello and sorry..." She said trying to control herself.

Her nose was now runny. She sniffed. Her throat was as dry as sandpaper. She coughed a little. Coil looked at her.

"You're sick Luna. You must go to Moon, Heat and Ashley. They will take care of you... Unlike me..." He said.

Luna suddenly lost control of her self. She stared at Coil.

"STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOURSELF! I LOVE YOU AND I HAVE BEEN A TOTAL MESS SINCE WE BROKE UP! SO REALLY ITS ALL MY FAULT AND MAYBE IM HERE FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!!!" She shouted staring at him in anger.

Coil got a small jump. But then, he thought for a moment then laughed.

"Oh Luna... If only I could kiss you right now" he said smiling.

Luna paused for a moment then quickly kissed him. Coil kissed back, closing his eyes...
The two of them stood there kissing for a while. Luna was hugging Coil while Coil was just standing there... He still couldn't move. Luna then pulled away... She looked at him and smiled.

"I love you Coil..." She said.

"I... I love you too" replied Coil.

Luna blushed uncontrollably while smiling.

"Coil, I will get you out of here somehow. I promi-" she said before she was interrupted.

"No!" Said a strange voice in the air.

Luna looked around to see a camera watching them. It had a speaker on it.

"Coil is to spend the rest of his life down here for the sake of the world. He is too uncontrollable and we have already gave him a chance. If you attempt to free him then we will have no choice but to execute you on the spot!" Said the camera as a gun rose above it and then a red light coming form the gun pointed at her head.

"Don't hurt her!" Said Coil trying to break free.

The collar around his neck immediately beeped loudly and electrified him. Coil screamed in pain. Luna was about to help him until Coil shouted something.

"L-Luna! Don't help me!" He said still being electrified.

Eventually, the collar stopped and Coil was in pain.

Luna was very upset at what was happening to him.

"Luna... I want you to go back... To M-Moon..." He said still in pain.

"B-but-" said Luna before being interrupted.

"Luna please! I'm worried about you! You're sick and Moon is probably worried about you!" Said Coil.

Luna sighed.

"Coil... I will be back to rescue you. I promise..." Said Luna as she went out the room.

Before she left she took one last look at Coil. She stared at him for 2 minutes before she suddenly ran towards him and kissed him. Coil started to blush and kissed back. Luna pulled away after 5 minutes.

"Goodbye my princess. I shall wait for your return" said Coil playfully.

Luna blushed and giggled.

"I promise. So long as you stay handsome" she said.

Coil blushed and smiled. Luna then left and went to the elevator. She sniffed as her nose was still runny. She had a cold. But no matter what, she was determined to keep her promise no matter what...