The Council

Raven led the shaking little girl back through the tunnels as she tried to make her way back to the rebels camp.

They knew this place better than she did and they would be able to help her find Beat Boy again.

She just wished that this little girl would stop walking so close to her leg.

"Can you..."

With the first words spoken in a while, Sunshine looked up at Raven with big eyes waiting for the rest of the question.

Raven let out a sigh, "Nevermind." She mumbled.

Taking another glance at the little girl, Raven noticed that Sunshine had been holding one of her arms close to her side.

"Your arm..."

Sunshine looked back at the ground and pulled her arm closer to her.

"It's okay." She quietly said as her voice cracked.

Raven shook her head and let out a sigh.

"Here, let me see it." She said to the little girl as she got down on one knee and held out her hand.

Slowly and hesitantly, Sunshine held her arm out where Raven could carefully examine it.

"It's dislocated..." She told the little girl, "I'm going to have to put it back in place, but...it's probably going to hurt...a lot."

Before too much silence went by Raven asked her, "Do think you can be strong and not scream?"

Sunshine still looking at her arm in Ravens hands, nodded her head, "Yes."

Letting out a sigh Raven held Sunshines arm in position, and then with a sudden movement, popped it back into place.

Raven watched as pain flashed through Sunshines face, but she never let out a scream or a cry.

"There." Raven said as she then switched and started using her healing powers to make sure it was all good.

"Thank you." Sunshine whispered with a hint of pain still lingering in her face.

Raven nodded.

"Now let's go see if we can find someone to help us find Beast Boy." She told Sunshine as she stood up and held out her hand.

Sunshine gave her a small smile before grabing her hand as they started walking again.

It felt like they'd walked forever before Raven started to see light peak through.

"This must be it. Come on, let's go." She said holding her hand out to Sunshine, who was probably already close enough to her.

Running through the light, Raven and Sunshine found themselves face to face with a large village filled with tents and people running around everywhere.

"Somethings wrong." Raven thought to herself.

Giving Sunshine a small encouraging smile, Raven let go of her hand and quickly walked over to a lady who was frantically packing bags.

"Hey ma'am are you okay? What's going on?" Raven asked the lady as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"AHH!" the lady let out a scream as she jumped away from the touch.

"Ah-oh-i..I-..I'm sorry." The Lady stumbled as she then quickly returned to packing.

Sunshine gave a tung on Ravens robe and pointed towards another entrance on the other side of the clearing.

"Somethings coming." Sunshine whispered very quietly to Raven.

Raven tensed as a roar came from the entrance Sunshine pointed to.