The Small and The Fall

Beast Boy tore after the little thieves as they ran off with Raven.

"Stop!" Beast Boy yelled after them.

The little chinchilla creatures giggled at him as they continues to run faster than him.

"That's it." Beast Boy growled to himself.

Without warning, he transformed into a leopard and ran until he was in front of them, and then quickly transformed into a giant snake.

Hissing violently at the little creatures, they suddenly froze in place as Beast Boy blocked their exit.

He glared at the chinchillas, daring them to take another step.

"You put her down right now, or so help me..." Beast Boy snarled at the little chinchillas.

One of the little chinchillas moved away from raven and slowly walked up to Beast Boy.

"I am sorry Mister. We aren't going to hurt her, we are going to save her, but we can't do that with you in the way."

Beast Boys jaw dropped as the little chinchilla spoke to him. "Umm...uh....o-okay..." he said a little unsure of what was happening.

The chinchilla gave him a nod before taking off again.

Beast Boy shook and banged his head to make sure he wasn't going crazy before he followed after them, but this time he didn't try taking Raven back.

Beast Boy followed the chinchillas all the way through the woods until he found himself in front of a beautiful waterfall, but he did not stop to admire it. Instead he was more focused on Raven and the little creatures that were about to throw her in.

"Woah Woah Woah Woah! Hold on just a second! You can't just throw her in the water like this! She'll Drown!!" He yelled at them as he took Raven back into his arms.

The chinchillas looked back and forth between Raven, Beast Boy, and the water before all turning towards each other to whisper something.

Beast Boy began to slowly back away as the loud whispering of the chinchillas worried him.

"Uhhhhh..." he murmured as the chinchillas turned around and looked at him and Raven again.

"What are you?- AHHHHHH!" Before he knew it, the chinchillas had ran at him and shoved him and Raven in the water.

A flash of light blinded Beast Boy as he landed in the water and lost all awareness.

When he came to his senses, Beast Boy frantically looked around for Raven who was now missing from his arms.

As soon as he saw her sinking further into the dark lake, he quickly transformed and went after her.