The Search

"Hey have you guys seen BB? I can't find him anywhere." Cyborg walked into the main room where Robin and Starfire sat watching a movie.

"Not since yesterday. Was he not in his room?" Robin asked as he moved his arm from around Starfire so he could face Cyborg.

"I just checked. He wasn't in there." Replied Cyborg.

"Perhaps our friend Beast Boy is out for pizza." Said Starfire as she too, turned around.

Cyborg scratched his head, "I don't know. He was acting pretty strange yesterday."

"Well Beast Boy acting strange isn't really that strange." Replied Robin.

"Ya but I found him in Ravens room the other day and it looked like he had a book with him."

"Ok now that is strange. I didn't think Beast Boy read anything other than a menu." Said Robin.

"Could it be a new interest, perhaps?" asked Starfire.

"I don't think so Star." Said Robin.

Cyborg sighed, "Well what ever is going on, I hope he is alright."

Robin gave a sad look, "Don't worry Cyborg. Beast Boy can handle himself. Lets give him till tomorrow and if he doesn't turn up then we'll go look for him."

Meanwhile...........

"IT'S SOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT!" Whined Beast Boy.

He had transformed into a camel and was now trudging through the endless sand.

'Why'd it have to be the desert?' he thought to himself.

The heat of the day was burning down on his back and he felt like he was ready to drop out of exhaustion. Even after 5 hours of walking he still hadn't found anything that would help him find Raven.

Beast Boy let out another groan.

He was going to die here.

"Hello there. You must be lost."

"Huh?" Beast Boy transformed back and looked around till he saw a little girl with long green hair, behind him.

"Where are you headed mister?" the little girl asked.

"H-How...Where....What?" Beast Boy looked at the little girl shocked.

"We have a well back at home." Said the little girl.

"Water?"

"Yes lots of it!" the little girl sad happily, "Come. I'll show you."

The little girl waved for him to follow before disappearing behind a sand dune.

"Hey wait up!" Beast Boy quickly transformed chased after her.

He ran up the side of the dune until he reached the top, but when he got there, the girl was gone.

"What the-!? I could've sworn she just ran this way!!!" He yelled in frustration.

"Stupid Desert." He mumbled as he plopped down on his butt.

BANG!

"OW!" Beast Boy jumped back up in the air when he hit something hard underneath him.

"What is this!?"

He kicked the ground only to have a metal clank as he stubbed his toe.

"AHH! OWOWOWOWOWO!" He yelled as he jumped around yet again.

"Hehehe your funny mister."

Beast Boy turned around and saw the little girl again.

"You-!"