The Revealing

Cyborg looked at his communicator in confusion and shock.

"BB? Aye BB!" He shook his communicator like it was broke.

"What wrong Cyborg?" Robin walked away from the computer to pear at Cyborgs communicator.

"HE HUNG UP ON ME!!" Cyborg yelled out causing Robin and Starfire to jump back behind the couch.

As the two coward behind the sofa, Cyborg went on a rage. "That little- Wait till I get my hands on him! Nobody hangs up on me! I swear Imma-"

"I do not understand." Starfire said to Robin.

Both of them were peaking their heads above the couch as Cyborgs head grew larger in rage and they shrunk smaller in fear.

"I'm not even sure I understand any more, Star." Robin replied as he duck from the incoming projectiles.

"Hey uh Cy?" Robin tried to ask as more stuff began hurling around the room. "Is Beast Boy ok?"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!" Cyborg yelled back, "HE HUNG UP ON ME!"

Suddenly, Robin ducked as more stuff was thrown across the room.

"Do earthlings normally act this way when one hangs up on the other?" Starfire asked Robin.

"Uhh...no Starfire Unless its teenage girls with their boyfriend." Robin replied.

"Oh. So if you were to 'Hang up' on me, I should react with anger." She said in understandment.

"Uh not quite." said Robin.

"But are you not my Boyfriend?" she asked him.

Robin suddenly turned deep red at her question and began to stutter.

"Well um uh you see t-that's n-not quite..." Robin just couldn't get words to form as Starfire looked at him curiously.

Suddenly, Cyborg appeared in front of the two with food hanging out of his mouth. "Yo. Didn't you hear me?"

Robin looked away from Starfire and up a Cyborg, "Huh?"

Cyborg rolled his eyes, "I said, We should go looking for Beast Boy."

Robin stood up from behind the couch and dusted off his pants.

"Cyborg, I'm not sure Beast Boy wants us around." Robin told him flatly.

Cyborg glared at Robin. "BB is my best friend. He NEVER wants to be alone. But when he is, he ends up doing something stupid."

Robin sweat dropped and backed away. "Ok Cyborg calm down." Robin said putting his hands up in defense.

Cyborg sighed and sat down. "Sorry guys. I'm just worried that's all."

Starfire sat next to him and raised her hand like she was going to pat his back, but as her hand got to his back, she suddenly slammed it down with a lot of force causing Cyborg to jerk forward.

"OW Star! What was that for?" Cyborg asked.

"I saw that this is what earthlings do to comfort each other and assumed that this was a good time to comfort you, Was I perhaps wrong?" She questioned back.

Robin chuckled, "No Star. But maybe you shouldn't be as rough when you do it."

Starfire nodded at him happily.

"So....If we are looking for Beast Boy, Where do we start?" Robin asked.

Cyborg pulled out a piece of paper he had been holding and said one word, "Jinx."