The Plan

That night, after Beast Boy went back to his own tent, Raven laid inside hers staring off into the distance.

Her heart was still pounding after what Beast Boy had done.

That kiss...

And then that confession...

She had never felt anything like this before, but yet some how... it felt as if she had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Letting out a shaky sigh, Raven hugged herself.

What was she going to do...everything that has happened the past few days have been so confusing.

She stared off into space when suddenly she felt a tingling sensation in her hand.

"Wha-?...." She held her hand out in front of her and she felt her heart drop to her stomach.

Her hand was becoming transparent, fading in and out like it was slowly trying disappearing.

After a few seconds of it fading in and out it finally went back to normal and Raven snatch her hand to her chest.

"What's wrong?" A sleepy voice asked her.

Raven quickly turned around to see a sleepy Sunshine walking into the tent.

"Sunshine? I thought you were going to sleep in the other tent."

Sunshine let out a little yawn, "I was...but it was dark and....and I-"

Raven let out a little chuckle. "Okay Sunshine well how about we just go to bed now?"

The sleepy little girl just nodded her head in agreement before laying down.

Sunshine quickly fell asleep leaving Raven wide awake, staring at her hand.

~

Morning came quickly and Raven soon found herself walking outside the tent with Sunshine holding her hand.

"Morning Raven."

Before she could even turn towards the familiar voice, a green hand entangled itself with hers and Raven felt her face turn red.

"M-Morning" She mumbled out.

A small giggle rang out between the two as Raven and Beast Boy looked down to see Sunshine looking up at them with starry eyes.

Then before they could say anything the biggest of the councilor members, James walked up to them.

"Greetings you three. I-" His eyes wandered to Beast Boys and Ravens hands and smirked.

At that, Raven turned her head away blushing and missed the wink from James that was sent Beast Boys way.

James chuckled then quickly cleared his throat. Now that he had successfully gotten the two lovers blushing, it was time to talk business.

"Anyway, I hope you were able to get decent rest because today we are heading out." He told them.

"Heading out?" Beast Boy asked.

"Yes, we have been planning a strike for quite sometime now."

Raven looked at James with concern, "Where?" she questioned.

"We originally planned on attacking Enja, the breading grounds for the Draeja, but with you working with us now, the council has decided to change the attack site to Maleta."

"No!" Raven let go of Beast Boys hand and stepped closer to James, "That's suicide!"

"What's Maleta?" A startled Beast Boy suddenly asked.