Short Introduction: Monica

Monica

"Come here Monica." I turned to see my Uncle Rodney standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I backed up against the wall scared out my mind.

"Oh don't run....baby girl I won't hurt you." He said walking toward me. "I'm just here to tuck you in." He laughed. I started to cry but he slapped me. I should have seen that one coming. He made me take my pajama pants off and he would play with my private part. I felt so dirty and started to cry again. He slapped me again running his hand up my shirt he played with my small nipples. I just wanted to throw up. "Remember what I told you Monica, only cry silent tears." I closed my eyes tight and waited for this to all be over. I hated being touched, I hated for him to kiss me. I didn't want to be here. He makes me want to die. I feel nasty. What did I ever do to deserve this?

It wasn't always like this though, Rodney was always my favorite uncle. He would always come by my house with all kinds of gifts. But then my parents died two years ago and rights to me and my younger sister Ava were signed over to him. He was good old Uncle Rodney for a good 6 months then the touching started and soon after that the beatings began. I want to call the cops and get him sent away but, that would mean having me and Ava separated she's only six. I could never put her through that. I can't have that, and if it's up to me I won't have that. I'm only 16, I shouldn't have to put up with this but I guess I have to look on the bright side two more years and I can take Ava and we can get out of this hell hole. But until then I'll only cry silent tears.....