Secrets Out

Hey Loves,

as promised a new update

Enjoy

Sorry for any mistakes.

-CV

*****

Monica (A/N: So I've been getting messages on how it confusing sometimes to know who POV its in so I am from here on out going to identify the person. Thanks for letting me know. I'll also go back to fix the previous chapters sometime this weekend)

I used to enjoy waking up on Saturdays. Rodney usually had to work so Ava and I usually had the house to ourselves. On top of that I wouldn't have to deal with the spawns of Satan at my school. But today it didn't feel like that. After the way people reacted to my new look and attitude yesterday I was kind of sad that it was Saturday. This meant no school, which meant no tutoring, which meant no Christian. I laid back in my bed not really wanting to face the day. I looked down at Ava who was sleeping so peacefully I wanted to let her sleep. With her going everywhere with me for the last couple of days I could tell it was taking a toll on her, she usually takes a nap afterschool. I turned to my dresser to see the time and noticed money and a note next to it. Immediately I knew it was Rodney. I counted the money, $300 in 20's. It was more money than I had in a long while, maybe ever. I picked up the note and read it.

Monica,

I saw you last night, your hair done all dressed I loved it. I'm going to keep this very short I have to get to work I'm sorry I hurt you but, you have to understand my reasons. Looking at you makes want to make love to you. I want you to myself...

There was much more to the letter (so much for him making it short) but I couldn't bring myself to read the rest of it made me fucking sick. He makes me sick! But I was happy for the money. I wanted some new things and Ava definitely needed some stuff. I have $205 saved from tutoring but I knew it wasn't enough to get both me and Ava both clothes. Now I can get stuff for both of us. We don't need any type of name brands just something cute. I looked threw my bag for Christian number. He gave me his number a while ago but I never used it. I hid it in my bag because that was the only place Rodney wouldn't go. He never bothered my school work. I don't know why but for some reason I was really nervous. I'd never talked to him on the phone, it felt kind of weird. I wanted to hang up but I kept my cool and waited until I heard him answer in the sexiest groggy voice ever.

"Hello?" He answered it was still kind of early so I know I might have awakened him.

"Umm hey Christian?" I said biting down on my bottom lip. He sounds even better on the phone. I however sounded so stupid.

"Hey baby, what's up." He said. I almost melted at the sound of him calling me baby. I was still in disbelief. Maybe he didn't know it was me. Did I sound the same on the phone? He didn't have my number; how did he know it was me?

"Baby? What's my name?" I asked not being able to believe he recognized my voice. Not on the phone anyway.

"You sound like a baby on the phone Monica, its cute." He said, I started to blush. I guess I jumped to conclusions but could you blame me? I was dating the most popular guy in school. "So what's up?"

"I have to get Ava some new clothes and was I going to pick up some things too. I know it's kind of early but, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall. If you don't want to I understand." I was going on and on but her cut me off.

"Monica, yes! I'll pick you up were I usually drop you off in an half an hour." He said. I agreed, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I couldn't seem to wipe the gigantic smile off my face. I jumped out of bed so I can get ready and woke Ava up.