It's Here to Stay!

So..

This is a really long update (for me) because I thought you all  deserved it. Ive been slacking on my writing here. I cant say it'll happen often but enjoy it while its here. Also thanks everyone for the comments and kind words. I love that yall are loving this. And my apologies for calling Rodney, Rick in the last chapter.  I fixed it so there should be no confusion.

-CV

****

Christian

I really didn't know what to say.  I looked at Monica for an answer but she said nothing.

"Yeah Christian why can't she?" Kayla asked.

"Because we got a boys night out and, I thought he was asking one of yall out tomorrow night." I said. Kayla looked at me for a second then shrugged her shoulders.

"Christian I can chill with yall all the time." He said looking at me crazy then back to Monica. "So Monica, can we chill tonight?" Tray asked again. I really regret walking him over here. I should have known something was up. But, he asked if I could walk over there with him and to sneak a glance at Monica in those jeans that were fitting her so tight I went. Big Mistake. Monica looked over at me then back to Tray with her eyebrows raised. She looked different to me today. Yeah she had on tight jeans that showed off her figure but I'm not talking about that. I was talking about her faces and just the way in which she carried herself. She had a new found confidence to her. She looked Tray up and down. He was a part of my crew but he never really said anything when Omar and everyone else would pick on her. Still he never spoke up when anyone was bullying her. I didn't either so, I'm no better.

"No, I'm really busy, I can't." Monica said. I was happy as hell. Tray looked defeated but then smiled. I almost lost it when Tray picked her hand up kissing it.

"alright Ma, another time then." Tray smiled and we walked away. My blood was boiling and through my brown skin you could see my red.

"Yo, I'm... Christian she is fine as hell." Tray said as we walked back to our table.

"You just trying fuck Tray. That's not fair to her. You ain't notice her before today. As soon as she put some tight jeans on she fine as hell. Miss me with that bruh." I said. Tray stopped and looked up to the sky rubbing his chin hair like he was thinking.

"Naw, it's not even like that." He said. I rolled my eyes not wanting to hear anything else he said. In a way he was better then me, making it known in front of everyone that he was feeling her and here I was too afraid of what my friends might say. I wanted so badly to say she was off limits but, I couldn't do that, not yet at least. We sat back down at the lunch table. Jessica came over with her arms folded sitting right next to me. Her eye looked a little swollen but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Can you believe that bitch!" She said. I didn't know who exactly but I was pretty sure she was taking about Monica. "She punches me in my eye and I get fucking detention this shit is unreal." She snapped, everybody laughed.

"So she beat your ass?" Tray asked laughing.

"No, she didn't do shit." She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "You coming over tonight?" She asked.

"Naw I don't think so." I said. "Me in the niggas chilling tonight."

"So how about before that?" She asked running her hands on the top of my pants. I pushed her hand away, she knew just what she was doing.

"Can't, got tutoring." I said.

"With that bitch Christian? Come on boo, I do some amazing things you can't look up in to damn text books." She said sitting on my lap.