I'm in LOVE!

So,

I'm not usually one for cliff hangers but I wanted to see how this went with you guys. This story hasn't got as much love as i thought it would but I could understand seeing as how its pretty sad and all that. Its cool I still appreciate and love everyone who reads you all are so amazing.

Also I just wanted to let you all know that there isn't much more to this story. After the dance I'm thinking its going to be it. I was thinking about doing a sequel I  think it'll be much brighter but you all let me know.  ok well enough with the talk you all came for my update so enjoy.

-CV

*******

Monica

"Look at this bitch!" I heard Jessica say to Yolanda as I walked in the classroom. I let it go, there is no need for me to punch her in the eye again. I sat down in my assigned chair an got right to work. "She must give the best head to have him choosing her over this." She said guiding her hands down her body.

"Yeah hoe-ass probably sucked and fucked and all that but little does she know I'm getting my dick back." They continued to talk shit and though I said I was going to leave it alone; it was really starting to get to me.

"You know, I don't even see what Christian saw in you. You mad because he never claimed you and is proudly with me? Grow the hell up Jessica." I said getting up and changing my seat. I just really didn't have time for her bullshit today.

Christian

Its lunch time me and Monica are still the topic of conversation. People are starting rumors. The things that they're coming up with are crazy. People come up with stuff so fast someone even said she was messing with O and I took her from him that's why the two of us are at odds. People are getting really creative with this shit. I wish they would just let me be happy. I sat at my normal table and kept looking over at Monica who was sitting across from Kayla doing their usual thing.

"So are you going to call her over her or just keep starting at her all lunch?" Tray asked.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed." Shawn said laughing. I gave them both the side eye.

"Shut up. I just want to make sure she's ok. Stuff is starting to go around and Monica is tough on the outside but soft on the inside so I know its messing with her." I said not taking my eyes off her.

"Go get her then, and bring her fine ass friend over too." Shawn said. As soon as he finished his sentence Omar walked over and sat down in his usual spot. He still didn't say anything; I guess not having any words. I wasn't sweating him though.

"Ok, I'll be back." I said getting up. I walked over to Monica 's table people watching my every move.

"Hey baby you ok?" I asked she nodded.

"Baby? Damn, y'all call each other baby and everything. Wow!" Kayla joked.

"Y'all want to come sit with us?" I asked. Kayla looked over at the table then looked over at Monica waiting for her answer. She looked over at the table then back to me.

"I don't know Christian. All your boys over there I don't want to mess anything up and Omar's over there. I can see that being a problem." She said taking a book out and starting to read.

"Monica it was their idea for me to come get you. Don't do this." I said taking the book from her. I could tell people were starring, I could feel the eyes on my back. I didn't care though my only concern was Monica.

"Don't do what? I'm trying. I just don't want things to be hard for you." She said I sighed.

"Fuck what everybody thinks, the only thing hard for me is you not sitting at my table. You're the only one that can fix that so come on." I said. She didn't move so I took her bag. She stood up trying to get her bag back.