Chance to Be Honest

It's legit been a month almost but it doesn't feel like it. I'm so busy its like I be turning around and a month go by. If it seems like I'm leaving you all hanging. I promise I'm not. Anyway, sorry for any mistakes and enjoy everyone.

-CV

**********************************************************************************************

Monica

"Are you fucking serious Monica? It's not what I think! That's the best answer you got? With bite marks on your body that I know damn well I didn't put there." He yelled again not caring who heard them. I was caught I had to say something, but what would I say. My head was spinning and I couldn't think straight.

"Christian, please. Stop yelling, it's really not what you think. I can explain, I..."

"Monica," He cut me off. "So you're trying to tell me that these aren't fucking bite marks" He asked continuing to yell.

"Hey, is everything alright in here?" The nurse came in yelling. My face was red and tears were streaming down my face. I nodded slowly. "I can't have you yelling in here students are trying to rest. If this behavior continues I will be forced to call the principal." She finished with her eyebrows raised and finger pointing back and forth from the two of us.

"No need, I was just leaving." He said walking out bumping into me in the process. I ran after him but, the bell rang and I lost him in the crowd of students. I swallowed the tear that escaped from my eyes as more began to rapidly fall. I sat in the nurse office a short while longer until the lunch bell rang. I was starving and was going to use this time to talk to Christian. I would be leaving after to see Ava but I had to talk to him. I couldn't have him mad at me like this. I can't believe he wouldn't let me explain myself. I didn't have a clue as to how I would cover this. I was caught. I had to either come clean about my uncle sexually abusing me for two years now or possibly lose the best thing that ever happened to me. As I walked the halls I couldn't help but think was his reaction would be to my news. He would probably be furious and want to hurt if not kill my uncle. With the future he had ahead of himself. I couldn't let him do this. I wouldn't let him do this, not for little old me. But what was the alternative? Not tell him. Then what? He would break u with me and I would be the laughing stock of the school again. This would be the safest option for most the parties involved. I had to do what was best for Ava's safety, mine and Christians as well.

Walking into the lunch room felt weird. I felt stares, and I knew it was from my tear stained face that I tried to wipe clean before coming in here. I walked over to Kayla who had joined Christian's friends at their table. I sat down and everybody spoke which meant Christian didn't say anything to them. I noticed him walking to the table and not even look my way before sitting down. My heart sank seeing him this upset with me.

"No, I love you, I miss you?" Shawn asked surprised.

"No hey baby, sit on my lap?" Tray said.

"Oh shit, what happened." They both said in unison. I looked down avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Nothing, she getting comfortable on somebody else lap." Christian mumbled. No one heard him but me.

"Christian," I started to talk but, he cut me off again.

"Monica, I don't want to hear anything you have to say." He said. Everybody at the table was surprised and now asking what happened.

"Woah, Bro! What's wrong with you two?" Shawn asked.

"Monica, tell them. You want to tell them, or should I?" He asked yelling. His brown skin now turning red. I could feel the tears welding back up into my eyes.