What Did I Get Myself Into?

Christian

"Christian Williamson will be suspended from the team until further notice, what the fuck?!" I said slamming the pepper on the principles desk.

"The team ain't shit without me how can you kick me off!" I snapped.

"No Christian, you kicked yourself off. No one told you to fail those classes." He calmly stated. His calm tone was really pissing me the fuck off. "You will be on sideline until your grades are better as stated in the letter. I have also assigned you to a tutor." He said. I sighed. I was so ready to trash his office but I managed to stay calm.

"Fine but if we lose the winning streak please know that it's your fault." I said walking out the office. My team mates Shawn Omar and Trevor were waiting.

"What did he say?" Shawn asked.

"I'm off until I get my fucking grades up." I said pissed. "And to put the cherry on to them motherfuckers gave me a goddamn TUTOR." I said shaking my head.

"Who is it, you know?" Trevor asked.

"I stormed out before he could say." I said as we walked off heading to the gym.

***

Monica

"What? No Ms. Lee...I won't do it." I said to my Math Teacher.

"Look Monica, it's either that or you have detention for the rest of the marking period. Principal Roberson says they need Christian on the team." She said. I put my head down. I didn't want to be stuck tutoring Christian. I didn't care if he failed. He is a fucking asshole. I thought. But I didn't want detention and I get paid. I could really use the money. "I'm surprised you're not excited, most of the girls would jump at this opportunity. He's quite popular with the ladies." I scrunched my face up. I hated Christian. Those girls were stupid. Ok I'll give it to him he is attractive but that is where it ends. He's mean to me and when I have done nothing to him. As if I don't go through enough at home. I could use the money though. Ava's room could use an extra lock and I could use some more baggy clothes.

"Fine, I'll do it!" I said followed with a sigh. Ms. Lee smiled. This was a ride I hope like hell I didn't regret.

****

Christian

I attended every class today. I almost fell asleep in most of them. I was so lost. When lunch came I still needed to find out who my tutor was so I decided to stop by the principal's office again. "Yo, you forgot to tell me who my tutor is." I said walking into his office.

"No, you stormed out before I had a chance to tell you." He said looking through some peppers.

"Whatever so are you going to tell me or not?" I said and he laughed a little

"Monica Rosario." He said. My jaw dropped. It couldn't be "WHAT!"

"You heard me, Monica Rosario." I couldn't believe it. I was never going to get back on the team. That girl hated me. And she had every reason to. I'll probably be better off figuring it out on my own. She never comes to school and when she does its late. My friends pick on her and the baggy clothes she wears. She's been wearing the same pair of shoes since freshman year. What did I just get myself into?

___________________________

because I love you guys so much and haven updated in a week lol

now the story is really coming together.

I wont have time to update tomorrow

but Thursday is looking promising so 

if not tomorrow definitely Thursday