The Janitor's Closet

Monica

I woke up having the change my sheets once again. I actually got up early this morning, which was good because my ribs made it hard for me to do little things such as cook clean wash and even walking. However, the cream the doctor gave me seemed to be helping with the scars though so I guess that's a good. I woke Ava making sure she was good and made her something quick to eat. The morning was normal for everyone in the house but me. Inside I was jumping up and down thinking about Christian. My first boyfriend! I didn't want to tell Ava because I don't know where this thing with Christian was going.

My excitement for the day was short lived when I arrived to school. It was the same a fucking drag. Bumps here whispering there. This really gets annoying. But I guess its normal nothing more has really changed. Kayla is still telling me to stay away from Christian. I keep telling her it's really nothing. Jessica's still a bitch. Yolanda is still her tag along. And me, I'm still nobody. I opened my locker before lunch to get my 5th period books. A small note fell out.

Monica,

Hey baby I know I haven't seen you all day and before you start thinking the wrong thing no I'm not avoiding you. I been in class doing some extra work so I can get my grades up and we can spend less time studying and more time getting to know each other romantically and noooo I don't mean sexually even though I wont mind that I (wink wink lol) But anyway I miss your lips already meet me in room 245 around lunch time

Love ya Boy,

Christian

The note was very short but it was enough to make me smile. I folded the paper up and put it in my pocket. I started on to class. Room 245, .I didn't even know we had a room 245. But I was definitely going to find it. I waited until the halls were empty to go looking. I found it. Walking in I started to turn the other way and walk out because the small space was dark. I didn't like being in the dark. I turned bumping into a damn mop bucket. "Shit!" I cursed.

"You okay?" Christian asked turning on the light and closing the door.

"Yea, yea I'm fine." I said looking around. "The Janitors closet? You fuckin ass!" I said hitting him.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked.

"You think I'm stupid? I know you done nasty things in here and this is where you bring me!" I snapped getting upset.

"Look, okay. I did some things in here but I'm not going to no more Monica. I promise. I really needed to see you." He said pulling me close, I rolled my eyes trying to make it look like I was still upset but I already was over it.

"Whatever." I said kind of pushing him off me and leaning on the wall. We stood there for a while really not saying much.

'Monica what's wrong? No talking, .no kiss, what I do?" He asked.

"Sorry. I'm just not use to this." I said.

"Not use to what sneaking around?" He asked.

"I'm not use to any of this Christian. I never even had a boyfriend before, all of this is like my first.

"Wow, like first relationship, .first kiss?" He asked and I nodded.

"Something like that." I said putting my head down thinking of all the nasty unwanted kisses Rodney would give me. But Christian kisses were so different so right.

"Damn so I must be one fucked up boyfriend huh?' He said leaning on the other wall.

"No, like ok this isn't my ideal situation but it's still something. I like you, and whatever this is its ok but I don't want it to always be like this. I refuse and if you plan on keeping me your little secret until you get tired of me then we can just end this thing right now." I said speaking honestly.

***

Christian

"Monica what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that if I'm just a game Christian, we can end this." She said.

"Why you think I'm going play you?" I said getting upset.

"Because that's what you do." She said.

"You don't know if that's what I do Monica!"

"Well that's what I see." She snapped back then she looked at her watch and I looked at my phone. The bell was going to ring in about 10 minutes. This was not what I intended for our first day as an official couple.

"We should really go." I said, she sighed.

"Yea...." She said about to walk away but I stopped her turning her around and kissing her lips.

"I will never intentionally hurt you." I said. I can tell by the look on her face she didn't believe it.

"Ok." And with that she walked out. Who knew Christian would be stressing over a girl he hasn't even been with for 3days. For the first time I'm with a girl I honestly wanted nothing from but for her to be happy. I don't even need to talk to her being in the same room as her seems to make me feel right. I looked around the janitors closet. Maybe I was doing this all wrong.

---

hey everyone

i updated twice

you guys deserved it

you guys have been sticking with me for a while

I'll be back soon to update

-CV