Monday's Might Actually Be From Hell

So I updated. I'll probably be making this a thing on Friday but don't y'all go looking for an update. I'll do it when I want. Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy

-CV

***

Omar

"That nigga really going to fuck up our friendship over that fat bitch!" I snapped as vented to Shawn and Trey. I told them exactly what I saw in the mall this morning with Christian and Monica. I can't believe that out of all the fine ass bitches that were after him he chose Monica. Like I just don't get it, she's an outsider.

"So they were going out before I tried to talk to her?" Tray asked.

"Shit it looked like it." I said shaking my head.

"O, if he wants to be with her maybe you should be happy for him." Shawn said.

"No, he should have let me know! We been boys since third grade." He said in disagreement. "Kissing all on that bitch."

"O you sound like a straight up bitch right now." Shawn laughed. "Nigga you said it yourself he's your boy be happy and move the fuck on. You talking like you in love with the Nigga. You need to get a fucking life." Shawn said. I couldn't believe they were siding with Christian. I just knew they would be on my side especially Tray since he was trying to holler at her.

"You know what, Shut up. Matter of fact, just get out." I said with my nose up in disgust.

Christian has been my boy for forever. He was quick to drop me for that Monica girl, guess he wasn't so much of a friend to me then. Maybe it's that I'm hurt more than anything but, why would he tell me when I bullied her and basically made her life a living hell. I guess I didn't make it hard. But that didn't matter. We told each other about basically everything. This shouldn't have been an exception. I was going to let him have a piece of my mind on Monday and that's on my momma.

***

Monica

"Don't panic, don't panic..." I told myself as I got off the bus. People stare and talk about me every day but today was different. This time around they actually had something to talk about and it consisted of me and the most popular guy in school. I tucked my short hair behind my ear and tried to tune out the gossip as usual. As I turned the regular hallway I stood face to face with Kayla who didn't not look happy. I knew I had some explaining to do because I hadn't even told her about my relationship with Christian. She was the only one that I trusted with my home situation but I didn't even find the time to tell her about Christian. There was reason behind that though, I didn't want her to convince me otherwise. She wouldn't have understood the intensity of what me and Christian had and I didn't want to ever think about having to choose between the two. Also it wasn't only my secret. My home issues involved only me, this involved someone else and I wanted to respect his wishes too.

"Kayla, I don't see how that's so important." I said getting my books from my locker. She had just finished letting me have all the pieces of her mind. She was happy or me but was just upset that I hadn't told her.

"Well, I'm your best friend Monica. I thought you would at least tell me. You told me about your issues at home but you couldn't trust me with this? I don't get it." She said. I felt bad because I know I hurt her feelings.

"I, I couldn't. What happens to me at home is my problem, my secret. It's different when my secret is also somebody else's." I said running my hand through my hair. "Don't be mad at me. I don't want to throw away our friendship because of something like this. I'm sorry. " I said honestly. I didn't want to lose Kayla. She was my best friend. She cared about me and stood up or me from the jump and I couldn't put a value on what she meant to me. She was one of the biggest reasons why I hadn't gone insane.