chapter 3 (edited)

"YOUR A MUM AND HE IS A DAD" Adam yells at me. Me and jared brust out laughing. Every one except matt mark Lisa portia jake and aunt ally stairs at us confused. "No. Me and my wonderful girlfriend is mike's guardian. She died after his birth. It was horrible we found out in her death will that she wanted us as his godparents so we raised him as our own" jared explained and my face fell. Jared noticed this whispered in my ear saying that we can go talk in my room. I shook my head because I didn't want to make a scene so I just whispered no back.

We dicided that we would watch a movie. My aunt left a fews hours back and Mike went to sleep an hour ago. I was sitting in jared lap when he asked to speck to me I nodded my. "I can't do this iam sorry. I thought I could but I can't. I am moving back to London tomorrow. I came to tell you that jake is now Mike god father instead of me. I am so sorry" "It's okay I understand. I hope this doesn't come out wrong but the feelings has died down. I so sorry. Can we be friends though. Please." " I'd like to be friends but I have to leave now. I need to get to the airport." " okay well call me when you get home say hi to your mum and dad." " Bye ally" " bye jared". I walked him to the door.

I walked back to the sitting room and sat in my best friends lap. Jake. Jake has been my friend since kindergarten. I wasn't mad at him. I was actually quite glad that he dicided to help me raise my godson.

After the movie I dicided to go to bed. All of Adams friends were staying and mum knew about my friends coming so they are staying with us as well. We all got our own rooms except jake and I, because he insisted on sleeping in my room. I went for another shower and changed in to my pjs. I feel asleep when me and make got in.

"Why did you leave me to go the toilet while we were at that party why ally? Why? Did you want me to die this is your fault. Why did you have to sign me out of the hospital that day why did you leave me when you knew he was coming to get me now I Lie 6 ft underground"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh", I screamed as I jumped up and jake looked at me with concern. I nodded my head got up and went for a cold shower and got dressed in my running clothes. When i got jake was dressed in his running clothes too. We walked downstairs grabbed our phones and earphones and a bottle of water each.

I stretched and started jogging about and hour later I broke into a sprint. I don't know where I am running to but I just kept running. I slowed down. I looked around and jake wasn't with me he must have turned around to get back Home. I turned and started running back home when my phone started to ring.

All the small things
True care truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating
Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

"Yello""blue""What do you want Cole""where are you""remind me why do you u care again last time I checked 2 years ago you didn't give a shit where or what I was doing""just tell me where you are"" I went for a run"" now was that so hard" i just hung up on him

I got home and told the girls to come to my room. As soon as they entered I said we need to throw a huge party." Okay""who's coming when and where""well we have to ask first, it can be my welcome home party, here and I everybody on all of our contact list""we can have vip passes for all of us""thats half a party planned. Now the other half" we all agreed.

"HOUSEHOLD MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM" I shouted around the house. As soon as I finished screaming I heard a stamped of feet running down the stairs and into the living room.

"Now we are having a massively huge party on Saturday everybody on your phones contact list is coming and everybody here gets a 2 vip passes, one for you and one for the person you are bring. And guys we have some people coming that are very special to me""what time and where?""it's here and it starts at 9 and ends when ever the last person leaves or passes out any more questions?" No one answers. "Now since the party is tomorrow the maids are cleaning up tomorrow morning while we all go out to get the stuff meaning we all leave here at ten and meet at Walmart in town and I'll have the list and pairs for you tomorrow for now do what ever you want to do" everybody leaves while I take a walk outside to make a phone call.

"Hey princess what can I do for you""James Daniel McVey can you and the boys make an appearance at my party tomorrow?""anything for you princess what time do we fly in""fly I at 6 so you can help decorate""okay""that's fantastic thank you so much you don't know how happy i am that you can come""okay see you tomorrow then bye""bye say hi to all""right bye""bye". I hang up one down one to go.

"Hey ally is everything okay?""yea really good actually I was wondering if you mister Channing Tatum can make an appearance to my party you get a vip pass and you can stay in my house please ""sure thing I am down for a good party""great you fly in at six tomorrow evening okay bring a plus one""fair enough see you tomorrow then bye""bye" I hung up and start doing my happy dance

I went back inside and suggested that we got to the beach. They all agreed and we started to get ready. I wine for another shower got out and put on my black high waisted bikini bottom with a strapless floral bikini top. Over that I put on black shorts the hugged my hips and butt in the right places with a white flow-y tank top the shows of my pierced belly button. I grabbed my black ray bans that had the mirror effect so no-one could see my eyes. I packed a bag of a towel, sun cream, sun hat and something to wrap around my waist when I walk around and or get out of the water. Me, jake, Matt,Lisa and Mike go in my Shelby G.T.500CR.

Adam,Cole,Nick,Stevan and John go in Adams Lamborghini. Ray,Dan,Daniel and jay go in Ray's bmw. James,Jamie,William,Frank and Gavin go in James Ferrari. Gabe,Blake,Mark and portia went in Gabes Mercedes.

I blasted music with all the windows down

Beach, here we come