Chapter 8 (edited)

ENJOY CHAPTER 8
€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€

Lunch

We got out of class and went to our lockers. We headed straight for the cafeteria. We got in line and I ordered a Caesar salad. I grabbed a bottle of water and paid and went to sit a table with Jake, Lisa and Portia. When we sat down Adam looked at me and gave me a questioning look. I just shrugged. He said something to his friends from the football team. Next thing I know there are sixteen more people sitting with us and the two most popular people are sitting either side of me. Everybody stopped and stared even the cafeteria woman.

It seems like everything this team or even the two lads is enough to make everybody stop and stare. I continued on with lunch and finally the day ended we left for home when we decided that we should have a huge slumber party so all the football team is coming over and some girls too and we are all sleeping in the theatre where we will be for most of the night.

We sat down and decided to watch a movie. Unfortunately it s Coles turn to pick and he put in insidious. He sits beside me because there weren't any seats left. saying I hated scary movies was an understatement of the year and Cole knows this. So for half the movie I was hiding behind Cole as he chuckled. Almost ten movies later everyone was sleeping except me and Jake. I looked at him and he nodded knowing what I was thinking. I handed him pink nail polish and. Black permanent marker. I don't think I need to tell you what happened do I?

Me and Jake ran upstairs  and locked ourselves in my room next fell asleep in there.

The next morning

'ALLLLLIIIISSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNN MMMMMAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAA BBBBBBBRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNEEEEEE AND JJJJAAAAAKKKKEEEEE TTTTTTTTOOOOOOOMMMMMMOOOOOSSSSSSS PPPPPPRRRREEEEESSSSCCCCCCOOOOOTTTTTTT
GET YOUR BEHINDS DOWN HERE  NNNNN NOOOOOOOOO WWWWW" that's what I woke up too this morning first I went for a shower to get ready for school. Today I wore a mint coloured tank top with a black lace bandeau underneath  with Jean short shorts and mint converse. I did my a hair in a waterfall plait that runs into a messy bun tried to the left side of my head with a few strands loose. For my makeup I only put on some mascara and lipgloss. I used a mint coloured backpack covered in butterflies. I looked in my floor length mirror before I walked out.