Chapter 16 edited

It's Friday meaning it's the last day before Christmas holidays and last day of exams and night of the semi formal. I'm going with Cole. Jake is going with Layla. Matt is going with Lisa and Portia is going with Nick. The way Cole asked me was cute.

Flashback

It was eight o'clock at night and I heard pebbles hit my window five intrudes later I stood up and opened my window. There I saw Cole. "What are you doing down there " I whisper/ shouted "one, two, three" I heard him reply and then I saw fairy lights switch on and then candles in the grass light up and it spelt 'semi formal ?'. I felt tears prick my eyes. I grabbed my long black crocheted jumper and flip flops and ran downstairs out the door and into Coles arms while shouting yes. "So, will you to the semi formal with me?" Cole asked " I thought you would never ask".

End of flashback

It was now five and me and all the girls were busy getting ready for the formal which was at eight in my room. I was paired with Lisa and Portia and Layla were paired. At the minute Lisa was doing my hair. She curled my hair and put it in a curly tight bun that took up all of the right bottom side and she put a nude lace flower in my hair as well. For her hair I did a French braid across the top and split the rest of her hair in half and curled it now tight beach wave curls and placed them on her shoulders. For my make up she did a gold and black winged eyeshadow with baby pink lipstick, foundation and blush. For hers I did silver and black winged eyeshadow and nude lipstick with foundation and blush.

Portias hair was done in a side plait and her make up was nude eyeshadow with red lipstick. Layla's hair was done with two waterfall braids with flowers mixed in and the rest of her hair was done in curls. For her make up she white eyeshadow and Red lipstick with foundation and blush.

We all sat on my bed and one by one we got dressed in my walk in closet. Layla went in first "drum roll please" we all did a drum roll. She came out in a black Long lace sleeved dress that stopped just above her knees with black Six inch heels with a bow in the middle (pic above). Portia went in next a few minutes later she came out in white short lace sleeved blue dress with a diamond belt under her chest and it stopped just above her knee as well with blue open toe strapped six inch heels (pic above). Next Lisa went in and got dressed "drum roll please" we all did the drum roll and she walked out in a red sleeveless dress with a diamond belt in the middle and it stopped at her knees with red six inch red heels. I went in after and I put on my white strapless dress with a sweet heart neck line with a gold belt under my chest with open toe white laced wedges.

We took a few pictures then I was half seven so we headed downstairs. We went to the kitchen and there stood my parents and our dates. When we walked in my dad stopped talking to cole who then stopped talking too. And one by one everybody stopped talking and turned around.