Chapter 10 (edited)

We kissed for what felt like an eternity. I felt fireworks through out the whole kiss. When we pulled apart Cole leaned his forehead against mine. Cole looked me in the eyes and began his speech.

Coles PoV  ( wasn't expecting that were you )

Saying this was hard was an underestimate of the decade. I have never fell this hard for a girl. Usually the girls fall hard for me. Anyway I'm about to ask Ally to be my girlfriend. I asked Adam last month when she came home I just never had the guts to ask her. Now that I see her more glorious then ever I'm afraid someone will ask her out at the party. I turned around to Adam and he nodded his head.

"Allison before I start I just want to any sorry for everything I have done to you before you left. I know what your thinking sorry doesn't cut it for all the pain you caused me. And I just want you to know that I will live my life trying to make it up to you for the bullying, the name calling, the insults and everything else that I can't name cause we'll be here for centuries. The point I am so so so so so sorry and the first thing I ask you is to forgive me being it now or being it the minute before you die. Just please forgive. Now with that being done we can get to the point Allison from the moment I realised it was you at the airport I have fallen for you and every second of everyday i am falling harder. I will keep on falling harder even if I am mad at you but that will probably never happen cause I can never be mad at you. So I Cole Andre Henry is asking you Allison Maria Byrne will you be my girlfriend?" I asked getting down on one knee holding the rose to her.

After a while I stood up and said "I understand if you don't want to I mean I wouldn't either after what I did to you""yes"" it's okay I underst- wait did you say yes" I asked and she nodded smiling. I gave her picked her up and spun her around while she giggled. Her giggles sounds like music.

We were interrupted by The girls awing and Adam came up to me and patted me on my back saying bout time bro. We walked outside me and my beautiful girlfriend went in my white Dodge Charger . Adam and Lisa went in his yellow Lambo. I feel sorry for Adam the poor guy has a major crush on Lisa. Matt went with Portia in his black Camaro

When we got in the car the first thing I did was grab hold of ally's hand. She looks at me and smiled. " do you know how excited Lisa is to be driving with Adam the girl has a major crush on Adam" ally said. " I didn't but I do now. Adam has a major crush on her to" I said " we should set them up you know have like a date but we have to take off in the middle and they have to stay there but we take one car there and they have to walk back home it would be so romantic" ally Said. We agreed on the plan to happen on Friday.

We got to the party five minutes later.  No-one was drinking. I know I usually drink but I didn't tonight and I don't think Allison drinks.