Chapter 5 (edited)

Hi sorry I haven't updated in a while.

$£$$££$££$$£$$£$$££$££$£$££$$£$£$$££$£££$£$£££$$££$£$$££$£$£$$£$£$££$$£$£$£$£$$£$££$$£$£$£$£$£$

NNNOOOOOOO. I can't kiss but apparently I can because my legs carried me towards him. Oh no. I plopped down in his lap and kissed him deeply and I felt sparks. He's never going to let me live this down. After a few more dares and truths it started to get dark. So we went home.

THE NEXT MORNING

WAKE UP, WAKE UP" me and mike yelled around the house. 5 minutes later I got tired of waiting "GUYS, BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD", I yelled, all you could hear was a stamped of feet coming downstairs. "Now as you know we are going shopping while the maids clean the house", I said as they ate their breakfast.
"Here are the groups

Me, Mike, Lisa, Portia

Jake, Matt, Mark, Blake

Gabe, Gavin, Frank, William

James, Jamie, Jay, Daniel

Dan, Ray, John, Steven
And finally
Nick, Cole and Adam. We leave half an hour"

We all had the same list just that it was easier to get the same but with different numbers. We all met up at Walmarts. Everybody got a makeover if they wanted one after. After two to three hours later we get home. We arrive wth over a thousand of each item, because i decided that each individual gets a list.

Me and the girls go to the salon. I was getting my hair bleached with blue dip dye. Portia was getting purple dip dye. Lisa was getting brown dip dye with her blonde hair. We then went dress shopping. ( pics ^^) we also went to a tattoo parlour. I got a tattoo on my ankle of a dragon and a piercing on my thong. Lisa got a tattoo of the infinity sign. Portia got a tattoo on the back of her leg of a quote saying live love laugh. We wanted new cars to so we went and bought new cars. I got a BMW. Portia got a Porsche and Lisa got a Lamborghini.

When we got home the house and walked into the sitting room and every thing went silent. Lisa was the first to speak " WHAT" . We heard mumbles of nothing's and you guys look good. Mike came and ran into my arms and said " mummy you look very pretty"" thank you baby, guys I have to go collect the guests for tonight and Mike and Cole is coming with"" why do I have to come"" because I need another car and I said so""ok""right lets hit the road see you guys in a few.".

We got to the airport just as they came out. I ran with Mike to Channing and he gave us Both a bear hug. Then I spotted James and the gang. Cole stud there shocked. Cole meet the vamps and Channing Tatum. There were no people because it was a private airport.

We got home and when Channing Tatum walked in the girls screamed and screamed louder when the vamps walked in. We did the introduction thing again. After we decorated the house. Then everybody got ready the girls in my room.

Lisa's dress was high low cut floral with a brown belt and with lace heels and her hair was beach wave curled. Portia a dress was a cocktail black and white dress with silver heels with straps across the middle and my grass was white lace teal dress with white heels and my hair curled for make up Lisa and Portia had the smokey eye with mascara and lipstick. I just had mascara and lip gloss.

PARTY HERE WE COME
€&€&€&&€€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&&€&&€€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&&€€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&

Let me know what you think