Chapter 6 (edited)

Cast list for Portia aunt all and Lisa
orry I haven't updated
Enjoy
&€€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€€&&€&€&€€&€&€&&€&€€&&€€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€€&&€&€&€€&&

The party already started, but what's a party without an entrance. Me and the girls walked downstairs and all eyes were on us as we walked downstairs. We ignored most of them, walked on the dance floor and started dancing. When the song ended I went to go find my brother and talk to him because we haven't talked a lot. I finally found him sitting on the couch with all the popular group. ( A/N, at the start of the book chapter one there was 16 people were over that was only the American football team )

I smiled at him and he smiled back and beckoned me over. I shock my head because we had a big entrance planned. And I couldn't wait. I went to go get something to drink so I walked to the kitchen and got some blue wicked. We did some shots after that and after the 10th shot I was hammered. It got really warm inside so the only mentally stable part of me walked to the back door and walked outside. At some stage all I heard was someone shout POOL PARTY and splashes then I blacked out.

The next morning

I woke up in bed with a hangover so bad it feels like some one is smashing me with a hammer. I jumped up and ran or practically crawled to get to the toilet to throw the contents in my stomach up. I stood up and looked no the mirror and I looked like a zombie. I opened the cupboard and took out some Tylenol. I took two and left four pills and two glasses of water on my bed side locker for the girls and then went downstairs. When I got downstairs I found some pizza and warmed it up. I read the time on the microwave. It was 2 in the AFTERNOON. I started making lunch it consisted on pancakes.

I went into every room and jumped on the beds to wake them up. That's basically what happened all day we watched movies and ate and drank. While the maids cleaned up the mess we made.

€&€€&€&€&€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&€&&€&&

I know I know it's bad but it's harder then I thought it would be pls vote comment and follow and pls let me know if I should continue this book or not