Chapter 11 edited

The next morning
Alison's PoV

I wake up in my bed yet I don't remember getting there. In fact I don't remember anything after my first drink. Any way I stood up but ran to the toilet to throw my insides up and in to the toilet. When I looked in the mirror my hair looked like a bird made their nest.

I switched one the shower jumped in and washed my hair and body got out and brushed my teeth and took some Advil. I blow dried my hair straight and put it in a messy but neat bun and walked into my closet.

Today was a bit chilly so I wore a black lace skater skirt with a cream and black crop top and fluffy black cardigan and cream vans for shoes. I left my hair in its normal state which happens to be straight.

I went down stairs to see Portia wearing a black and white polka dot skater skirt with a knitted cream crop top a maroon scarf and her hair down in loose curls and knee high black socks with light brown pair of heels. Lisa was wearing high waisted black skinny jeans with a lace white crop top a cream cardigan and cream low cut converse all stars and her hair was in loose bun with a few stands hanging down.

When I walked in Lisa handed me a mug of coffee with a sad smile and said good morning chika. Portia too said good morning with a sad smile. I couldn't take it anymore "ok. What happened last night and why are you giving me sad smiles?" I asked " you seriously don't remember""nope""ok. Your drink was spiked and after that you were high and waisted and you know that ur not a good drunk so after your fifth drink you were about to start body shots but Cole and Adam pulled you down and then a these people with guns burst through the door was about to shoot you but Cole pushed you back and got shoot and he's in hospital we said we'd wait till your awake and then take you to the hospital" Portia answered. I feel right to my knees and cried for ten minutes Portia and Lisa comforted me before I stood up and said " let me put on my make up and then I can drive us to the hospital" they nodded and left to go finish up.

I put on my mascara and red lip stick. I met the girls at the door and we walked out side to my beauty series 7 black BMW. I got in the driver seat and started the engine and it roared to life. We all got in and buckled in and I speed of to the hospital to see my injured boyfriend.