Chapter 4 (edited)

Jake above
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Chapter 4

"We are here" screeched Mike. We all laughed at him. We get down to the sand and settle down and unpack things from the car Mike,me,Lisa,portia stay on the sand to tan and play with Mike. Everybody had their clothes off and was in their swimming clothes. I was putting mikes pants on for him. When I pulled up his pants he ran off into Adams arms I slid off my pumps took of my shorts and tank top when I turned around the boys wolf whistled except for Adam and Jake. I just rolled my eyes.

I eventually fell asleep tanning with Lisa. A few hours later I suggested that we get something to eat. We went to subway, mc Donald's, Burger King, and a Chinese take away. We went home my phone rang. It was my aunt ally

"Hey aunt how are you""hey I need you to model tomorrow  can you""that's the thing I don't want to model anymore as much as I wanted to before,sorry for disappointing you""oh, no that's quite alright I was getting tired of managing anyway hahahaha""okay bye then I need to get food""okay sweetie. I don't get how you can eat so much and yet be the  worlds skinniest person. Bye anyway".

"Hey let's have a truth or dare game Mike can play as well.""okay" I'll go first", Ray said. "Allyson truth or dare""I am feeling adventurous lets go with dare"" okay you want to be adventurous, I dare you to kiss Cole"..........

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

CLIFFHANGER:

So allyson and Cole ehh. What you think?

So sorry for the short chapter this was just a filler I am experiencing writers block and let me tell you it's horrible :( :( :(

So let me know what you think pls. I need ideas. Comment. Vote and follow. Update soon promise