Chapter 9 (edited)

After school

" Friday thanks be to God" it was Friday and we just got home from school. Cole and Adam walked into the room and said "hey we got invited to a party at Leo's who's going" we said yes the party began at seven and it's half four now. "Well I better start getting ready" i said and with that I went to get ready. I went for a shower and used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and I used my vanilla body was. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my head and body and walked out. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Cole shirtless on my bed. I couldn't help but let my eyes run over his 8-packed stomach and his biceps. When my boring brown eyes (she has brown eyes instead of blue) met his exciting bright blue ones. He had the biggest smirk plastered on his face.

At that very moment I wish I could slap that smirk right off of his face and on to the wall he was now leaning on. "Like what you see""keep dreaming lover boy, but you are just drooling over this" pointing to my body." You bet cha baby""ok,ok get to the point please""oh yeah sorry, the party is black and white themed and you need to bring dates and I was wondering if you would go as my date"" is Cole Henry asking me to be his date"" yes I am"" I'd love to go with you Cole." Cole walked out and the girls walked in. "What was that about" Portia asked. I felt my cheeks redden. Oh boy I'm never gonna hear the end of this. "He........ Um...... M.. M.. Might of, oh you know asked me to the party with him." I said the last part very fast and low so they couldn't hear it. "First of all English please" Lisa said "ok, he asked me to be his date to the party"" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH""OMJ" they screamed " you guys will make the perfect couple" and at that comment my cheeks felt like they were lit on fire. "Omj my little girl has a crush on somebody" my aunt ally burst through the door and came and pinched my cheeks. " ok ok I do can we get ready or we will be late please""sure sweetie". And at that we started getting ready.

We started with our hair.  I did my hair in beach wave loose curls and rested hem on my shoulders. Portia's hair left down with a waterfall braid across the top and left in loose curls down her back. Lisa's hair was done in a two braids that met in the middle and the rest of her hair in tight/loose curls down her back.

For the dresses I wore a black dress that had lace at the top till half way with long black lace sleeves and and the skirt was black and it stopped just between my thigh and knee.  Portia's wore a strapless black and white dress the top was piano styled and then from under the Chest the dress is black and faded into white and stopped between the knee and thigh. Lisa's dress was was a spaghetti strapped and the chest was glittery silver and the skirt was a layered thin fabric and that was white.

For my shoes I wore a white pair of casual heels they were around 5-6 inches. Portia wore a pair of black casual heels around 6-6.5 inches. And Lisa wore black heels with a strap across the middle and now on the strap.

For makeup I wore mascara and rose red lipstick. Portia wore mascara with black eyeshadow and rose red lipstick. Lisa wore mascara with white eyeshadow and rose red lipstick.

We finished just as the boys shouted up the stairs telling it was time to leave. We grabbed our small black clutch/handbag. We put our phones in with our lipstick and mascara and eyeshadow and some other things. We climbed into the elevator. Yes we have an elevator because we have one of the biggest house in the city due to the amount of people that live with us. The boys walked into the foyer we walked out of the elevator. All the boys turned around and wolf whistled.  And as normal we being girls blushed and blushed and blushed a hella lot more. As the boys walked up to their dates. All I saw was a special someone holding a red rose. I walked up to him and the next thing I knew I felt someone's lips on mine. When I realised it was Cole's I did what every girl in this situation. I kissed him back and I swear I felt him smile against my lips.

I heard the girls aww and Adam and Matt gagged.