Chapter 19 edited

3k reads guys thank you so much.. Enjoy chapter 19

).):€!&:&8338€3!47,€4);74€8:!,8)3;7?,47!4)48,!84)7)&3€93€93€;9/);&),3€,?74?,€4!3!,€4!,&

We got to Big Macs. We got in line with was practically empty because it was at least 11 at night and that many happy pappy family's come here a 11. we got to the of  the line and ordered and when the cashier looked at us as if we were aliens probably because we are in formal dresses and tuxedos.

"that would be $25:60 please" he faked smiled. i pulled out my purse and gave him $30. "thank you" i smiled and walked away to our table. "here is you food's people" i said waving my hands in the air. "give me. give me. give me" Matt playfully hissed. "now, now bold boy what's the magic word"i said in a sing song voice " please give me my food i'm starving" he answered in a grumpy way " now was that so hard" i asked "humph"

"awkward silence" sang Adam. everyone bust out in laughing fits. "i'm ready to go how bout you guys we can head to the park" Portia suggested. " i'm in" Adam agreed. i nodded my head and Cole took my hand and kissed my cheek. Lisa shrugged her shoulders and looked to Matt. Matt nodded so we all got up and headed to the park. We got to the park and me and Cole went to sit on the swings. We were swinging on the swings (pointing out the obvious lol) and I was just think about Cole and i's relationship. And I realised that I had never met Cole's parents. I couldn't base our relationship without meeting his parents. "Cole when can I met your parents?" I asked "well you can come stay at my house tonight then you can met them" he said "yeah. Let's just get some of my clothes first then we can head to your house." I said and he nodded.

"Hey guys me and Cole are gonna head ok" I asked " yeah that's fine bye" Matt answered. We walked home and got my things and headed to his house. When we got to the door I started to get nervous and questions jumped into my head. What if they didn't like me. What if they think I'm not good enough for their son. What if- my thoughts were cut of by Cole. "Stop with the what if's. They'll love you like I do. Ok maybe not the same way but still. You're perfect for me. There's nothing to worry about. Ok. I love you and don't forget that" he stated "ok" I whispered. He kissed the side of my head and intertwined our hands.

He knocked on the door and a lady in her 30's answered it. She gave Cole a bear hug. When he let go she gave me a tight hug. "O my you must be Allison. Look at you dear. Cole honey this lady is way prettier than you described." She said and I blushed and to Deepen my blush Cole sad "yeah and she's mine". "Hi Mrs. Henry" I said " O please call me Charlie. Mrs. Henry is my mother. you guys must be freezing why don't you come in are y staying the night honey?" She asked." Yes we are me if it's ok" he questioned. " it's always nice to have you around sweetheart"

We followed her into the sitting room. There sat a man in his early 40's. "Charles get up we have company" she hissed. "O sorry dear I hadn't heard them coming in forgive me" he pleaded playfully. "Cole, son how are you haven't heard from you since about 3 hours ago." He laughed finally seeing me he gasped "o Cole she's nearly as beautiful as your mom. Nearly. Hello dear my names Charles. I'm this buffoons dad" he introduced himself. "Hi mr. Henry" I went to shake his hand but he pulled me into a big fatherly embrace. "Please call me Charles mr. Henry is my dad" he said releasing me. " well as much as we want to continue I think we should be heading to bed " Cole explained " good night Charlie. Good night Charles" I said " goodnight mom goodnight dad" Cole Sid and we went to bed

?.€;&(€57)(€(&(&;9;€;?))€(&&€;€)47&(&)(&):8():&€;93;€@/!(&(&3(!&;(!4&!(49?@:?"!:@?',€&48

Hope you liked it update soon sorry for wait!!!!!!!!!