Chapter 12 edited

)()())

I got to the hospital and went straight to the reception. "Cole Henry please""family""yes""floor 5 room 525 and May I warn you that he is in a deep coma""thank you". That broke it we got on the lift with me crying like I was a baby. We went up to the room and I walked in and the sight I saw was not in any shape or form good. On the bed I saw my boyfriend in deep coma. I broke down on my kneels for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"Guys can I have some time alone please" I asked "yeah sure we'll head down to the café do you need anything" they asked "no thanks" I replied. They then left the room.
"Hi, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I wanted to say that I'm am so sorry if I hadn't drank my drink then you wouldn't be here in this stupid coma. It's all my fault. I know that we've only been together for a month and a half but I wanted you to know that I will not leave your side until you wake up. All I ask is for you to wake up because I realised one thing on the way here and that is that I cannot live with out you I need you like the body needs water. I love you. I love you so damn much just don't leave me because I honestly don't know what I would do with out you by my side everyday. Please wake up please." I begged with tears pouring down my face.

And this is how it went for ten months I stayed every night here and went to school cried everyday. When lunch came around I came back here and when school ended I went Home got new clothes and went to the hospital did my homework and talked to Cole just wishing he would wake up already. I've hardly ate while Cole was in the coma. I do this a lot if someone is in the hospital because of me I shut down and don't eat. Well I do eat just very little because the guilt is eating me alive.

"Hi ally""hi Cindy" the main nurse at the receptionist desk greeted. "Hi Allison" dr. Monroe and nurse penny said at the same time "hi doctor, hi nurse" when they finished their check up they said that Coles body is responding to the medicine but they don't know when he will wake up.

I stared doing my home work and when I finished, I sat in the seat and tock hold of Coles hand and squeezed it. Then I felt it.....