Chapter 14 edited

Me and Cole were going on a date tonight to the movies.
Flashback

It's the week before Christmas exams and I've been studying a lot to get good grades. Cole came into my room. "Hey how bout I take you the movies as a date and to take a brake because it looks like you need one. It's Friday so you can study for today and tomorrow then tomorrow evening I'll take you to the movies as a brake ok" he asked "ok" I replied "I'll pick you up at Seven" he said "perfect" I smiled. He kissed me and walked out to let me study.

End of flash back

It was 7:55 and I was wearing black coot on tights with denim shorts and a white crop top that says wild spirit with a feather under it in black, then a black leather jacket and for hoes I'm wearing my black vans. (Pic above/side)

I looked at the clock and it was seven. I heard the door bell ring and walked to it when I opened the door there stood Cole with white roses. I let him in while i put the roses in a vase. When got in the car it was the first Time I got to check him out. He was wearing a whit shirt with a white men's blazer with dark blue jeans and white vans. (Pic above)

We got to the movies ten minutes later. We walked up the steps and decided on what movie we would watch. We decided on my big fat Greek wedding two.

Nearly two hours later we went to the ice cream parlour beside the park. When we walked inside I ordered a ferro Roche ice cream and Cole ordered a cotton candy one. We collected our is ice cream.  Me went for a walk in the park. This is the park that I went to as a kind with my dad. "Hey I need to show you something" I said to Cole.  He followed me to the cliff with a big oak tree. I dragged him over to the tree got a pen out of my purse and carved A+C forever. We sat on the roots of the tree and finished our ice cream before heading home.

When we got Home "thank you Cole, I had a great time, I really needed that brake." I thanked Cole. "Anything and anytime for my princess" he answered.

We both leaned in and kissed. Like always the kiss was magics sparks burst and fireworks flew and butterfly's erupted in the pits of my stomach. It was always and will always be this magical. We broke apart and he said good night. He walked to his car and I waved him good bye while he drove away