001 .

I just wanted to remind all my new readers to please read Addicted pt 1 before reading this or you will be confuse , thanks loves be sure to comment n vote please!

Lyric POV:

"Lee you are my world I couldn't stop thinking about you when you walked out my life. I miss you , Missy misses you. And I'm still in love with you so please tell me you feel the same by marry me." He says getting in one knee opening a blue box with a diamond ring standing on top.

I was stuck.
"Uhhh-" I said looking back n forth from Kash to Devin.

I look at Kash who's still kneeled down in front of me looking at me confused and anxious. Then I look over to Devin who's also in his knee still with the ring in his hand who's looking scare as hell to what the answer what be.

They both looked at each other mugging one another as I look at Nikki, who's giving me a 'bitch pick!' Look.

So much was going thru my head that I didn't know who to say yes to and no too.

But I knew I had to make my decision even if I didn't want too.

"No." I say looking at him as everybody gasp.

He looks at me upset and in shock with hurt eyes as if I just stabbed him in the back. He slowly closes the box as he stands to his feet with his head hanging low.

"I'm sorry, but I can't Devin. I love you and Missy wit all my heart but I'm no longer In love wit you." I softly say.

He nods his head as he looks at Kash who's all smiles.

I look back down at him as he smiles at me.

"Uhh you never gave me yo answer." He states chuckling.

"Of course Kash, I would love to marry you." I proudly say as I extend my hand out for him to put the diamond ring on my ring finger.

He quickly stands to his feet as he repeatedly kisses me on the lips holding me tight as everybody cheers.

"Girl you did good!" I heard someone scream throughout the crowd.

I laugh as I lay my head in Kash shoulder and watch as Devin quickly makes his way out the building thru the crowd already more embarrassed then he was.

It hurt me to do Devin like that, but I wasn't about to lose Kash by making another mistake messing wit Devin. This man was to good to me, to just let go and beside I was having his child.

*
*
*
*
*

Later on as the party was beginning to end and me and Nikki put the gifts into Kash Escalade, I felt some soft couple set of hands wrap around my waist.

He gently kisses my earlobe as he whispers in my ear. "Yanno I thought you was gonna say no to me."

I look back at Kash with a soft smile, turning to face him I grabbed his chin into my hands.

"Kash when I said I was down, I meant dat shit. You are the father of OUR child and now my Fiancée , I'm not letting you go for anybody." I stated as I peck his soft pink lips.

He smiles as we both look into each other eyes for a good second, until we was interrupted by Nikki.

"Come on love birds , y'all can do dat when y'all get home now Kash help me put da rest of dese gifts in the car so Lee can relax." She says putting some bags in the trunk.

"Aight." He says while still looking at me.

He grabs my hand as he walks me over to the passenger side and opens the door helping my pregnant self in.

"Thanks babyeh." I said pecking his lips once more.

"Ya welcome, ima be back aight." He says closing the door as I nodded.

"I love ya Lee." He says before walking off.

"I love you too." I called out from the open window.

Lord I hope I made the right decision.

I know its short but what do you guys think so far?

Leave Likes n Comments!

Who POV should I give next?

Devin doe ☕

Kash &&' Lee

Lemme know what y'all thinking please, I really need you guys opinion.

Excuse mistakes !